Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u believe in luck or hard work? - Minitokyo

Do u believe in luck or hard work?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Quote by Blue-LatteHard work of course, people who work hard make their own luck. =)

Haha only in a funny parallel universe.

greeno

greeno

I'm too SHINY!

Quote by Missty-chan

Quote by greenoYou are sadly misinformed. There's a difference between luck and privilege.

Oh ? Really ? Isn't it luck to be born in a wealthy family in the first place ? After that, you may have the "privilege" to choose your own path, sure. But you're just lucky to be born in such family to begin with.
I think you're just way too young (or idealist) to know how the world works. So, if there is someone misinformed here, it's not me. ;)

That makes me sad feel sad for you

There is no such thing as 'luck'

there is karma, however karma can just get an individual up until now. with difficult work, it can get an individual that a lot farther, as I would see it.

Luck has always played a big role in my life. When I wear the Travis Scott Astroworld hat. It always brings me luck. My cap is also my favorite. I once got stuck in a project. I feel like my cap is not around me. My problem is solved after wearing my cap or after some time. I am grateful for it. Luck plays a key role in everything we do.

Yes, I believe it is on luck because I am getting a good response when I am working with paragon global consultants https://paragoneducation.pk/.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.