Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Movie? - Minitokyo

What Anime Movie?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

josephine12cute

josephine12cute

hot and fresh out the kitchen

I rewatched the 1997 movie Dog of Flanders and I suddenly remembered a movie I watched back then...

It's a movie about visually impaired children who were given chance to play soccer. It was very inspiring. I don't remember the title though. I think it was Pegasus but searching it doesn't help a lot (maybe it had a different title in Japanese). Even in myanimelist, it's hard to find. If you're from the Philippines and you know Hero TV channel, I think you may have an idea (I looked at the Wikipedia page, but some anime movies in the list are incomplete).

Oh and please suggest some good anime movies for me. Preferably ones that aren't much famous like the Ghibli ones (I already watched them). Anime movies are still unlicensed in foreign countries or the underrated ones (aka undiscovered gems).

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

I was going to say "From up on Poppy Hill" but it's a Ghibli movie. ^^;; Hm.. I haven't watched so many anime movies, except Doraemon movies (I'm not even a fan of Ghibli Movies).
Well.. how about Fairy Tail Movie? =D

Signature

Ijust watched REDLINE a few days ago and i thought it was good, kinda game me a vive of chaisaw lolipop (the movie has nothing to do with that video game) anyways you should check it out.

Signature

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Appleseed
Ninja Scroll
Vampire Hunter D
Voices of a Distant Star
X/1999

Don't have any idea about the first one.

As for anime movie suggestions, you might wanna try A Letter to Momo, Welcome to the Space Show, Tekkonkinkreet and Colorful.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

How about Summer Wars?
It's pretty good and pretty popular but it's not ghibli

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Fist of the North Star (1986 film)

Vampire Hunter D (1985 film)

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Saint Seiya: Legend of Crimson Youth (1988)

Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie

Tekken: The Motion Picture

Princess Mononoke

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

The ones I recommend that I enjoyed very much that you can try out...

Crusher Joe: The Movie (it's quite obscure though)
Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Leda: The Fantastic Adventure of Yohko
Macross: Do You Remember Love?
Mardock Scramble trilogy (The First Compression, The Second Combustion, The Third Exhaust)
Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (I find this one underrated)
Ninja Scroll
Perfect Blue
Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honneamise
Windaria

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Movie? mmm there's one that i liked but i couldn't know the name and i never found it..
it's about a student who falls in love with a woman who appeared to be his teacher and then the teacher left and he failed at his school because he was stressed and couldn't forget her..i can't find it anywhere but i liked it

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Forgot to mention this, I watched Nerawareta Gakuen some time ago. The scenes and art are so beautiful but the story is confusing. ^^, Give it a try if you want.

Signature

Just watched Howl's Moving Castle it's really great, everyone should take a look at it !

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

A couple other amazing movies I have seen and enjoyed since my last post include...

Millennium Actress
The Princess and the Pilot

I also enjoyed the movie adaptation of AKIRA that is a long-time favorite of mine that I wanted to mention. Also, even though that it was only something made to promote the manga series, I also loved the beautifully animated movie adaptation of The Five Star Stories.

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.