Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The time has come to pass. - Minitokyo

The time has come to pass.

Group announcement by The-Band-Dark-Leaf

page 1 of 1 12 total items

I doesn't seem that long ago when role playing and other shenanigans were frowned upon in the shout box. It became necessary for me to start this group so that we could express ourselves freely in a forum with far fewer restrictions. Over time the Band has seen some awesome concerts and had many special guests perform on our behalf. We even were given our own Island (by an anonymous donor) where we could hold special concerts and have a place to go and simply relax. Sadly, over time things have changed. Seldom do we get together any longer to socialize, much less to have a concert. We have all gone our separate ways and have many other obligations which have drawn us away. Keeping this in mind, let no one be troubled by my decision to step down as band manager. I too have many things lately that preclude me from being a diligent and effective force to make our group fun and exciting. I therefore, am stepping down as manager in two weeks as the Band Dark Leaf's general manager. If any one would like to take the position, please do so with my blessing and let me know so that proper changes can be noted on our user page. This group will, most likely, go the way that so many groups here at Minitokyo have gone, which is unto oblivion, or at least that seems to be the case at the present time. No one has posted on the group page in over a month. The future holds many wonderful things for each of us outside of some silly group. The good times that we had together as a band will live on. Should any of you feel that you need another outlet to be crazy and random, and you aren't already member's please visit the marvelous group pioneered by our esteemed member, UberDog. It is very entertaining and remarkably well visited. Here is a convenient link: Spammer's Delight

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

Aww, and just before I understood a lot of this, like the island and things. . . You'll still be around though, right?

Makeshift

Makeshift

Nice beat

you'll be back right Hoo?

Music is what life sounds like

Signature

Sure, I'll be around. I think I'll just live on the Island. I have received an endowment from the unnamed benefactor who gave it to the band. He wishes me to watch over the place. I'll hang out and keep the staff entertained and make sure that the facilities here are kept in good working order. It will be hard work hanging out on the beach in a cabana, listing to tunes, and sipping cold beverages.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Yeah, time passes bro =/ roleplaying in the sb is almost normal now, that's so good, but because of that most people left the band. Well ok, they didn't left the band because of that, it's just that most members don't have the time to be around and do concerts like we did before, because of studies, because of work, because of life. Hmmm I guess working alone to maintain the band alive was hard, but you did a nice job, you were a terrific manager, and you organized lots of events for us. You didn't gain anything but still.. well, at least you have the whole island and all the beverages just for you, that's good, isn't it? ^^"

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I guess I just got busy... u_u

But it was fun while it lasted, yeah?

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

*pokes Leafy* it's ok Leaf-kun =/ we all got busy.. yeah, it was fun while it lasted :)

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hoo I have to agree that times have gotten busier for us all. You have been THE MOST AWESOME BAND MANAGER! KUDOS and HAIL!

Thank you for the mention of SPAMMERS-Delight...it is and always shall be a place for anyone to let loose their inner SPAM.

I think Joe Walsh said it best when he said this...Life...

Bows...

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Wait, so your leaving the group? :( I still don't understand, although your writing skills are amazing! :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

I'm not leaving at all Toshi-chan. I'm just going to be the band's facilities caretaker. I did gain a lot during my service. I will always retain the memories, special events, like smiles on a sunny day, all unforgettable moments in time. Perhaps one day when the band has taken care of their other responsibilities and satisfied their need to pursue other diversions, we shall come together again. I'll be here, yet, in the meantime you may drop by and post a song now and again. The satellite connection here is poor when it's raining. Hey, I'm Sirius, my music keeps me mollified when things are a bit slow. Let's all meet around Christmas this year. It should be a very good time to spread cheer and love. In the interim, may you all find happiness and joy in what your hands find to do each day. You are not merely the band Dark Leaf, you are my dear and eternal friends. Remember that friends, true friends, never ever forget.

Rock & Roll Never Forgets

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Wonderful words Brother...Peace.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

That's one beautiful way of putting the situation, Hoo-san! xD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.