Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group: Not showing properly - Minitokyo

Group: Not showing properly

page 1 of 1 6 total items

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Hello,

My group Wallpaper Games-2 has some issues. I'll list them below.

1. Members status shows only 5 members. When in fact WG has 20. Thus in the Groups section we appear low ranked on the list.

2. In > Settings for Wallpaper-Games-2 Administration > I cannot upload the > Group Website > button. It matches under the 30kb in the 88x31 frame but still wont load. Also in .gif format.

3. This one is more of a question. Is it possible to give me group's page a different look then what it already has? Can my group also have different threads/forums for topics?

That is all the issues and question I have. I thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this message.

Thank you and Take Care,
::Angel::

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

since I'm not a member nor an admin I can't see the group coding, it's best, if possible, to clear out every single coding and then click on update. next, you have to use css coding to fix the background, banner, and a few other things and you have to use html for pictures, videos and some other minor things. I don't use mt stuff for setting things, but I believe you can only use that for your profile, could be wrong, but I use strict coding of my own design. hope this is some help until you figure out what's happened.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Menbers are not showingbecause they are still listed as "aspirant members". You need to manually go and approve all of their memberships and change their status to "member".

Your group button is showing up. Sometimes there is a delay after you upload.

Yes, your group can have its own threads you can create those by sing the "announcement" option, which will send a notif. to all members.

Signature Image

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Thank you all for getting to my post.

I have resolved the issue of my members list. I was a little lost because I assumed my members would just show up because I have no restrictions on whom can enter. So, thank you for giving me the answer.

But I have not resolved my banner issue.

Just to be clear I am not talking about the main pages banner. There is another banner for the group that is at the bottom of Settings section. It says that I can have an external site linked to my MT group. And its that banner I can't get to work. I don't know if its still a functioning part of the Settings sections. Since, it doesn't want to load my banner.

And lastly, If I want another thread for my group it has to go into the Announcements that everyone on the site can see and participate in? Is that correct?

And last lastly.... Is it true that unless I completely do an html code my group page wont be unique in anyway? That unless I use html that my group page must look like all the rest of the groups? Unless I do html code? Or not? I am lost on this issue/question.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Banner and group page customization is not really my expertise, so you may have to wait on a response there. But as far as default, yes, unless you code the page, it'll look the same as any other group's page.

As far as announcements, yes it will show up in the main forum, but if you want it to be members only, state that clearly in your initial post and report posts from non-members for deletion.

Signature Image

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Thank You Firefly for answering my questions to the best of your abilities. It is Very much appreciated!

So, I'll wait for an answer on why my Group Website Banner will not load.

Thanks again.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.