Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how did the universe begin? - Minitokyo

how did the universe begin?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

What really bugs me is that we ask questions that cannot be answered...but maybe you can give ideas as to what the answer might be!

My question is...How did the universe began? And how did it have stars, moons, planets...and how did life began? My point is...what started everything?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

two theories there is.... i guess you know them? Big Bang and Dog... i mean, God ^_^' hehe...
but of course, there's boundless solutions to how universe could've been created. So tryin' to figure it out could fry your mind mate :D hehe...

but of course, unless you're out on some "real life" RPG-adventure, and accidentally stumbles on the answer we've all been waitin' for, then cluesless we are yeah? hehe... wait until you die, then you might come to heaven, there you could ask jesus, god... or whoever it is that rules it all aye? ....by that, i man you should ask me! ^_^' hahaha... just kidding now...

Signature

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Two answers by scientific and by religion.

scientific: the universe begun with an explotion called big bang. after that, stars, suns, planets etc created
religious: We live to learn what god create things

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

pretty much what everyone else said, the Big Bang theory or God. but who knows? it coulda been a different method...

Signature Image

Quote by autumnchillWhat really bugs me is that we ask questions that cannot be answered...but maybe you can give ideas as to what the answer might be!

My question is...How did the universe began? And how did it have stars, moons, planets...and how did life began? My point is...what started everything?

and i thought i was the only one asking a lot of questions. ^_^' ^_^' ^_^'

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

I agree with everyone else. Although, I must say that I, myself, am more with the Big Bang Theory for the reasons that # 1. I'm not religious (though I'm not aethiest either...) # 2. Even if there was a God, where'd he come from then? Anyway, I agree with gunblade when I say no one really knows... And I doubt anyone will ever really find out.

The universe is an enormous place, beyond our understanding. Our quadrant of the universe is to the universe as our galaxy is to the quadrant as the solar system is to our galaxy as the the earth is to our galaxy and as we are to the earth. So basically, its most likely impossible to figure it out especially with the infantile technology that we have developed.

In any case, it's probably best not to worry abotu such things, janice... especially with the way of thinking that you have ascertained. Lolz, autumn... no offence. :)

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

wth? i said the same as gunblade, and you don't agree with me? hahahaha XD ....no, not really, just kidding :P

but what the heck, why tryin' to figure out things that goes beyond our perception now yeah? :)
if someone wants to find out, sure... go ahead, hitch a rocket and explore universe.... although i think he or she will die before he or she comes to Pluto. Heh... well, hope they build one of those star trek ships or something now yeah? yeah.

what i keep thinking all the time, even if i don't care... is that, what if our universe is just a single atom of a greater substance yeah? And there's endless universes in all atoms. And so it goes on and on.... anyway, see? Another theory that's pretty simple, yet 1% possible :) we humans got a huge amount of imagination.

Signature

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Awesome theory, Alex. I've heard theories like the ones that say our universe is a mere illusion or that there's this huge complex thread of dimensions or worlds and that we're only like one thin strand in that entire mess... Anyway, that's pretty awesome... and it may be a possibility. You never know when it comes to this intricate world of ours. ^^

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Its really not possible to tell....even with research there isn't any real conclusion on how it was started.... But then again if we were told the truth....would we want to know? Or would it be something we could never comprehend? Being curious about things isn't bad. But somethings in life just don't have answers.....least not in this life time for us anyway, maybe in the future....but I highly doubt while were still alive.

This is a personal opinion though.....but its a good question ^^, it makes us think and do research, to try and discover the answer.

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

ugh...i think that there is more to it than just the big bang though...and I'm an atheist too!
have you guys thought that the world sems to be going downhill? I mean, with the war going on and all...I hate to see us fight with each other...it's wut really ticks me off...
and I know more people who also ask alot of questions, it's not just you paolo

Quote by autumnchillugh...i think that there is more to it than just the big bang though...and I'm an atheist too!
have you guys thought that the world sems to be going downhill? I mean, with the war going on and all...I hate to see us fight with each other...it's wut really ticks me off...

yeah i know. but u should see how i act real life. i just can't stop talking wen it comes to asking questions.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by autumnchillugh...i think that there is more to it than just the big bang though...and I'm an atheist too!

So? Alot of people are....Its just that its something thats deeper than all of that......I mean what I'm talking about is not that 'god' made the universe.....more of about the actual way......I'm not really an Athiest myself but I haven't been to church in like 12 years....so yeah.....but seriously Its a question that we all ponder....our own existance, an afterlife, why were here.....Things all of us ponder.

Signature Image

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

ok, first off the big bang is rather rediculous because, what was before the big bang? i believe that the Christian view of the origin of the universe is probably the best because while the entire universe is subject to time, God Himself is not (there's a verse in Psalms that says that 1 day is like a 1000 years and vice versa to God). Just because you can't see it, feel it, smell it, etc doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Think deeply of simple things.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i dont like the big bang theory. how can you create something from nothing? and so spontaneously? such theory is loosely based and i can't accept it.

although im a christian, as a scientist, i have to remain objective and disregard an ultimate being as the source of all things.

i think that matter just existed all along, and time does not exist for it. instead, it was matter that created time, but it is also time that controls matter. while everything was just here, time just crept in and create consciousness. am i making sense?

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

The big bang which caused a large large explosion in the center of the universe causing everything to move outwards and that would explain why everything that is moving in the unverse (most things like planets and the such) are read as red (meaning moving away blue means moving towards) from the center or us (earth), this hasn't been proven but my own belief, that someday at the center all the mass from the universe will be drawn back together again and cause another explosion pushing all the matter back out. So to awnser your statement sammo it wasn't really creation from nothing it was supposedly all the mass in the universe just colliding and being pushed out, although I also agree that this theory is very flawed also, but the thing is to me that the universe is here it happened (big bang or not), can't prove anything at all so might as well forget about it and move on to something more productive, than wondering about something we cannot prove.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Icy

i was watching something on Nova the other day and they where talking about the string theroy and i think the explanion they gave was a good one..

they said that the collosion of two other universers caused the big bad and created our universe.
duno how acurate it is but hell who knows how acurate any theroy is

komornik26

Elite Section 9 Member

I personally believe that Universe began it's existence with Big Bang... It's just for me unthinkable that God could create everything in couple of days and then created human kind... It's just doesn't fit with evolution theory and scientific researches which indicate that our planet is about 5 bilion years old.. and put it with diosaurs for example? It's obvous that we must have evolved...

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahahahaha! you guys doesn't believe in the big bang theory, that something just appears from nowhere yeah? What about the black holes? Why should they be possible? hahaha ^_^' black holes might just be a small big bang reversed now yeah? of course :)

but even though it's an imploding star, it might as well be the same technique to create the big cracker. heh... think about this... all the mass and materia and everything into one single black ugly hole, where does it go? It could be as little as a stone and as thin as toiletpaper ^_^' heh... yet, it is as heavy as thousand planets. Now.... is there not a chance that the Big Bang actually occured? :)

to defend the religious side.... i cannot. To know that the first humans were adam and eve, then why the heck did we have dinosaurs, neanderthals, apes before human kind and all that yeah? It might be possible to 1% but the scientific side got a huge advantage. Besides.... adam and eve were banished from Eden, now.... where did they go? If they screwed with each other, and gave birth to the first water-algae? haha.... not too trustworthy now is it? :D

Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

i go with the whole big bang theory and i agree with distortion about how things gonna comebak together and blow up again...buh i dun care about whether u can prove it or not..its juss about something to think about and heres something to think about, something rather interesting i thought of. lets start off with something simple that we all know, stars. stars are particles of dist that come together swirling...blah blah blah...and star is made, then explodes. now then we mov to the universe....what if the whole universe ends up to be 1 giant star for like giant ppl...us only being the dust particles? now that makes u wonder...what if there are smaller planet within the dust that formed our stars, and what if the whole universe is juss a dust particle for another larger being.

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

I have no idea, I wasnt alive back then. but yea big bang theory sounds about right.

autumnchill

autumnchill

I've no idea wut in the world happened before the big bang...and I think the big bang theory is the most ridiculous thing Ive heard...who would call something so big and great a "big bang" ?!?!?!?
Wut are other questions do you have for us to try and answer?

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Well, everything needs to begin from something right? IMO, there has to be something that caused our universe to be "born". But that something needed another something to get created also, its an ongoing question with no definite answer really.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ya know.... let's say that we refer to Occam's Razor now yeah? what if universe didn't began at all? it has always been there.... whether we want to or not.... :) who said it had to begin... and who said it have to end now yeah? :)

but so far, the big bang theory sounds more reliable considering the process of black holes :)

Signature

Crevan

Crevan

FFXI addict

Quote by sammoi dont like the big bang theory. how can you create something from
nothing? and so spontaneously? such theory is loosely based and i can't
accept it.
although im a christian, as a scientist, i have to remain objective and
disregard an ultimate being as the source of all things.
i think that matter just existed all along, and time does not exist for
it. instead, it was matter that created time, but it is also time that
controls matter. while everything was just here, time just crept in and
create consciousness. am i making sense?

*Crevan's head explodes*

Holy crap did -you- say a mouthful. Well, as a christian I have to go with the God theory. It's just what I believe in and I don't really feel like forcing people to believe me. What Sammo Said definately makes a lot of sence from a science point of view. As far as the whole monkeys to people thing, bleh.

"Oh my, fallacy, fallacy in my words. Am I Wry?"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.