Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 View Page Limit T_T - Minitokyo

View Page Limit T_T

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I just noticed the view page limit of 200 for scans. I wish, hope, and beg that they bring it back to the way it was. The reason for this is that I am busy with other things like my internship and thesis, thus I am not able to check up on the scans for some time now. I know that people are suggesting that filtered search will solve this problem, but the best part that I like about the unlimited page view is the discovery of new scans that I may not have otherwise known about unless I viewed the scans one by one in the gallery.

Am I the only one who feels this way on the issue? T_T

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I always get the large number of scans, are you logged in when viewing these scans? when not logged in you can only view x amount of pages/scans. it's not an issue for me, they brought this about so people would join the site so they could view all the stuff without trouble. just narrow down your search. instead of girl or boy try something else. every since the achievements people have gotten more into tagging than they use to so, thus, more stuff is going to appear within the generic tags.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I have the same problem....
How come the limit was just put 2 days ago!?

I have been busy with my job and stopped viewing scans for a while. I starded viewing the again a few months ago and I was at page 600 :(

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.