Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Not enlarged scan - Minitokyo

Not enlarged scan

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

The scan you have submitted (Tsubakiko in bikini) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
enlarged scan

I scan this picture one more time to be absolutely sure and this scan was not enlarged.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

I don't wish for you to think that I was accusing you of enlarging scans, my apologies are offered it it appeared that way. Because the quality and size was so similar to the one that you wished to replace is the true reason your scan wasn't kept. Some of your other recent scans were not retained for the same reason. We do appreciate replacement scans which are significantly larger more complete and of good quality and you have a history of providing suchlike. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your submissions.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.