Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnails image not showed up - Minitokyo

Thumbnails image not showed up

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

when i go find lovelive scans,all of them have been showing up like this. http://i.imgur.com/gZ84Spb.jpg (may click it to view)

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

It often happens to me too. Wait for a while, try to refresh it, or change your browser. :)

Signature

flowerakane

flowerakane

Eternal Swiftie

its happened with me too, and even thought I have refreshed itmand change my browser.. nothings changed :/

Signature

"I am gonna love you like I've never been broken".

Tsukiyomi

Scanner

Tsukiyomi

Lazy Penguin

It is actually the case for me too. I changed my browser but nothing changed. Guess I'll have too wait and see

Signature
Our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising time every time we fall
Ecchi-Club kyoani-fans Tag-licious

CharlieAscende

Commander of Ascendance Corp.

I'm experiencing the same problem as well

Same problem here and tried with Opera and Mozilla =____D

Same thing happening here.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

it seems like everybody also met the same problem here~hope the management can fix the problem soon!

Me also. Hope they fix it soon.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

We're aware of it and I've passed it along to Sheq. Please be patient in the meantime. :) (perhaps participate in some forum threads?)

Signature Image

Tsukiyomi

Scanner

Tsukiyomi

Lazy Penguin

Thanks for your efforts :)

Signature
Our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising time every time we fall
Ecchi-Club kyoani-fans Tag-licious

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Quote by fireflywishesWe're aware of it and I've passed it along to Sheq. Please be patient in the meantime. :) (perhaps participate in some forum threads?)

is okay~~ as long as it will be fix soon then worth for the wait~~XD thanks a lot~~

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I'm sorry I forgot to post, but the problem should already be fixed. If you are still having problems please let us know.

Signature Image

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

Ok, I was kinda hoping it wasn't just me. My internet router is going bad so I'd hoped my internet wasn't THAT bad.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.