Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kingdom Hearts 3 Coming soon! X3 - Minitokyo

Kingdom Hearts 3 Coming soon! X3

Tagged under Kingdom Hearts

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Hi! :D New update! :) Kingdom Hearts 3 has been officially announced. The trailer can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBHFb0fZM

There is certainly some spoilers in this trailer. For one thing, Sora has the master's keyblade, even though he didn't pass the mastery exam in Dream Drop Distance. So that must mean, he might have to take the exam again or he's qualified without taking it a second time. Also, he's back at Destiny Islands, so something must have happened.

One part of the trailer shows the new gameplay. It features better gameplay quality! :) And Sora has matured in this game ;D Donald and Goofy are back too! XD Yay! :D Everything looks a lot better, characters, sound, and quality of gameplay.

The official release date of the game is unknown, however you can pre-order it September 10, 2013 (unknown on what website, but you can check out Amazon). So that probably means it will come out some time in 2014. Hopefully very soon.

The game is for Playstation 4 (PS4) and Xbox one ONLY.

I'm very excited for the game and I can't wait till it comes out! :D Hopefully, more trailers will come out and hopefully we see the return of Ventus, Terra, and Aqua ;)

For more info on the game: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_III

That's all! :D Please share what your opinion and thoughts! :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

bummer that it's coming to only ps4 and xbox, wish they would release more to ds, even though the drop version is very fun ! but I might have to venture into looking into it. it's weird that Wii didn't want their paws into this version of kingdom hearts, but it's still early, they might release something in the future. since ps4 and xbox hasn't really gone active enough, they aren't going to release a game to a console which doesn't officially exist, but it's probably going to be one of the first few, I am a big fan of this gaming franchise so I'll keep my eyes out and consider if it's worth the play.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Ya it really pisses me off in my opinion, that is kingdom hearts keeps bring switched into different consoles every time . I mean there's kingdom hearts for GBA, Ds , 3ds, Wii( I think), now ps4 and x-one, I mean seriously, if you really liked the game, you would practically have to get every console! >:(

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.