Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 THE BEST ANIME YOU' - Minitokyo

THE BEST ANIME YOU'

page 1 of 1 20 total items

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Well I just want to know which kind of anime has that long lasting impressions on otaku and by impressions I mean memorable and something to cherish.
Never stroked me to make a thread but well I'm just curious to know the anime that you really liked.

I've watched tons of anime and I really like them they're a good company, I really learn from them, from some good morals and from some knowledge and about cultures and ideas it depends on the genre of anime you watch.

So for me the anime that had the longest and the most epic impression was

MY DAYS WITH MIDORI AKA MIDORI NO HIBI

I watched it way back in 2005, and it was just epic, it's and anime that I always cherish. It's pure and innocent love. Midori is just so Kawaii and adorable.
The anime has got comedy, romance, action and is of-course supernatural. I so loved this anime that I downloaded the manga too this year and read it, I was reliving the moment. If you haven't watched it I'll suggest you watch it. I'm sure you'll like it but, if you don't then that's too bad. (but the anime is old so the graphics are not good when I watched it the second time my eyes had a hard time getting used to the picture quality but with the story plot you'll bet used to it.

O! Yes and thanks for commenting here (in advance), though I'm not so active I'll try to give my opinions when I log in.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Okay im not too sure what your asking here. Is that you would like to know what naime has had the highest impact over time to otakus out there, that is a question i cannot answer. However if you are asking what is our own anime that has had impact to you for a large amount of time that would be darker than black for me as it has become one of my all time favorites as well as made me keep thinking about the mysteries within there.

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

For me, I guess it's Kaleido Star. I happened to catch an episode on TV, was hooked and ended up downloading and watching the entire anime about 3 times. I've always loved the circus and the stunts they do honestly look amazing, albeit I don't know how realistic/doable (I wished I could be in the crowd while they were performing, haha). The characters are mostly OK and evolve quite a bit - though I can see how some would get on people's nerves - and the show does tend to get repetitive at times, but I still love it nonetheless!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Yeah I'm talking about the anime that had an impact on you. And yeah I really love Darken than black too one of my all time favourite, Rotten180 or shoukd I just call you 180? Thanks for sharing guys.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Quote by renlilicaYeah I'm talking about the anime that had an impact on you. And yeah I really love Darken than black too one of my all time favourite, Rotten180 or shoukd I just call you 180? Thanks for sharing guys.

oh okay makes sense now, yay! you like it too, um yea im cool with 180 or pi-san(if you get it :) )

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Well that's great then.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

kyuubiEunbi

never give up

hi...for me it would be NAruto shippuden :)

tte-ba-ne

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

I guess that's the reason why you're name starts with Kyuubi, huh! Well I've gotta admit that's a pretty long anime. For me I followed Naruto till Sasuke kills gonzo or who was it the old guy with lots of sharing all over his body? But I enjoyed it. I like Akatsuki from there and especially Itachi and from among the girls I'll vote for Hinata.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

For me its Cardcaptor Sakura
The first time I watched it in 2002-03
Formeits complete package of fun, romance, action, fantasy etc.
I watched it alomst 4 to 5 times and never get bore
Sakura is awesome <3<3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

animefreak114

animefreak114

The Cranky Anime Critic

Damn, in terms of impression that one's a bit of a toss up since I've seen many anime that have long since stuck with me and not all of them are arguably that good. Take Elfen Lied for example--in terms of plot its complete shit, but the way it presents itself sticks with me, not just on an emotional level but on a critical level as well since I haven't really seen any other show as utterly tasteless as this one. Or another one would be Ergo Proxy--very atmospheric show, very dark and heavy but its pacing is shot to hell, and I still can't make sense of that anime no matter how many times I watch it.

But in terms of really good anime, Fate/Zero is one of the best things I've seen coming out of the medium in recent years, mainly because it was such a breath of fresh air for someone like me whose been watching anime for WAY too long and it took me back to the days when I first started watching anime and thought to myself "Wow I love this shit!"

"I despise common sense. I've seen the world from every possible angle. This cruel, this ridiculous, this beautiful world..."

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Quote by ShubhamFor me its Cardcaptor Sakura
The first time I watched it in 2002-03
Formeits complete package of fun, romance, action, fantasy etc.
I watched it alomst 4 to 5 times and never get bore
Sakura is awesome <3<3

That's good I also like card captor sakura, I watched it as a child way back in the same year as you did (propably >.<)
But, I guess I won't be watching it for about 5 times or so, once is enough for me.

merged: 08-12-2013 ~ 08:15pm
Anime freak I totally like fate series it rocks, and as for elfen lied too I like it though it's a bit too exposing, guess it couldn't be helped given the plot.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

After Cardcaptor Sakura my most favorite manga is Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu
It's such a heart touching story, the things involved around Tsubaki, the dilemma, the confusion, the jealousy, the hardwork Tsubaki and Kyouta did was really heart touching and almost realistic.
Making each other most important person, cherishing each other and trying hard to convince parents for relationship were simply heart touching and sometimes it made me cry (I'm not lying) after all that long distance relationship that they maintain for 4 years and finally Kyouta proposes Tsubaki near the candle tower where they celebrated their first Christmas as a couple and promised each other to be together for eternity, doing their "first time" (by it's not only the physical contact but from her first kiss to all couple's first like first valentine day, first christmas, first date, first break up and then again starting relationship), there are many heart throbbing and shocking situations too.
But my first impression was like "it's just a fall in love with a playboy manga" but it really worth that i read it and as the chapter increases the realistic feeling became more and more......
If I've stopped reading it after reading chapter 3, I must really regretted and missed such a beautiful story.
I also have it's OVAs and now I'm trying to find the live action movie with english subtitles.
It was just simply BEST manga I've ever read in my life!
I read it in my 16s and i wish I could met someone like Tsubaki and fall in love with her.....

Signature Image

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

But I guess You never found that girl you were looking for, Huh!
Well, I"ve started to read Dengki Daisy and it's good I'm starting to like it, The manga "Again" is awesome too,

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

@renlilica: Yeah! i never found someone like her but I'm only of 17, i have a long life for love or and such things, I must first enjoy my youth with anime and studies (but with studies i guess it's not enjoying, it's Torturing!) but as long as i can read/watch anime/manga I'm satisfied by it. XD

Yes! Dengeki Daisy is also a very good manga and i like it too but it didn't gave the long lasting impression on me! (but Kurosaki looks way too hot when he smokes XD)

Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I like a lot of animes
but Yu-Gi-Oh is my childhood show and i don't get bored from it (but my fav is Clannad)

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Quote by Monu-chan@renlilica: Yeah! i never found someone like her but I'm only of 17, i have a long life for love or and such things, I must first enjoy my youth with anime and studies (but with studies i guess it's not enjoying, it's Torturing!) but as long as i can read/watch anime/manga I'm satisfied by it. XD

Yes! Dengeki Daisy is also a very good manga and i like it too but it didn't gave the long lasting impression on me! (but Kurosaki looks way too hot when he smokes XD)

Yeah you're right, you're still young and you've got a long way. Now I'm sounding like an old hag hahaha!

Recently I'm starting to like Akagame ga kill a lot.

merged: 09-15-2014 ~ 04:16am

Quote by Monu-chan@renlilica: Yeah! i never found someone like her but I'm only of 17, i have a long life for love or and such things, I must first enjoy my youth with anime and studies (but with studies i guess it's not enjoying, it's Torturing!) but as long as i can read/watch anime/manga I'm satisfied by it. XD

Yeah you're right, you're still young and you've got a long way. Now I'm sounding like an old hag hahaha!

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Quote by renlilicaYeah you're right, you're still young and you've got a long way. Now I'm sounding like an old hag hahaha!

Well...I like to call you Ren-chan or sister but if you say that you sounded like an old hag then I don't mind calling you "Oba-san" XD

I really like a oneshot name, Daisuki datta yo, Sensei.....
I cried in the end of first chapter but I love the ending (I'm such an emotional boy >.<)

Signature Image

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

Oba san! Humm.........( thinking.........) No. TT.TT
Try reading "Adabana" it's a one shot manga and it's also an award wining manga so it's really good.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

^ Don't worry I'll not call you "oba-san" you are better as my sister figure XD

Then I'm going to read Adabana tomorrow!

Signature Image

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

That's great.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.