Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't edit my userpage style - Minitokyo

Can't edit my userpage style

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

I can't chance my userpage picture, it's color or even my avatar. Please help!

Epic fail :DSignature Image

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Maybe it carshed..or u did something try refreshin it to ur the regular page then do it..or use the Css

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Personal photo and avatar do not update automatically. Just change it in your settings and they'll update eventually. (Can take anywhere from a minute to a few hours)

If it is anything within your code, the only thing that can be done is that i can completely reset your coding.

Signature Image

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

Quote by fireflywishesPersonal photo and avatar do not update automatically. Just change it in your settings and they'll update eventually. (Can take anywhere from a minute to a few hours)

If it is anything within your code, the only thing that can be done is that i can completely reset your coding.

It's been days since i tried to change may avatar. The exact problem in my userpage is when i click "Edit Style" it doesn't answer my command and behaves like "Edit Style" square is just and image.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by aurorawitchIt's been days since i tried to change may avatar. The exact problem in my userpage is when i click "Edit Style" it doesn't answer my command and behaves like "Edit Style" square is just and image.

Then there is probably an error or a bad code in your coding. The only thing you can do is reset/delete your code completely (you can do that manually in your settings under 'Profile CSS) and start anew.

Signature

aurorawitch

aurorawitch

Lack of inspiration

Ok guys, thanks for help. It's done.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.