Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 eliminada? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

por que ha sido eliminado mi wallpaper, siendo que me he dado el trabajo de limpiar , rellenar y colorear a mi gusto todos los trajes de los capitanes , ademas de el orden y organizacion de ellos. no recuerdo haber visto en alguna otra pagina el mismo wallpapers o si ?

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Please write your posts in English. And follow the rules about deletion complaints: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Hola Sebastian, para crear temas en Minitokyo tienes que usar el idioma inglés, o un traductor. Respecto a tu wallpaper, no se porque fue borrado, pero tienes que poner el link del mismo, junto con el mensaje que te envió el moderador, para que puedan aclarar porque fue eliminado. Si tienes dudas, puedes mandarme un mensaje privado.

Saludos.

-----

Edit. Sorry, I forgot to add a translation. What Sebastiancontreras says is: "Why was my wallpaper deleted? being that I took the time to clean, refill and coloring the costumes of the captains to my liking, and also organize them. I don't remember seeing the same wallpaper on any other site."

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Since this has been answered and dealt with via PM, I'm closing this.

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.