Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan/Allelujah Haptism and Soma Peries - Minitokyo

Scan/Allelujah Haptism and Soma Peries

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I wouldn't like to make any complaints, I just didn't know where to send the source of the scan that got deleted. The title of the scan is "Allelujah Haptism and Soma Peries", I downloaded it a while ago from animepaper.net. :) Sorry if I cause more trouble by starting this thread. :)

Quote by XshironekoX,

The scan you have submitted (Allelujah Haptism and Soma Peries) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Could you please supply the source for this scan?

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Hey guys... Please be sure to follow the Deletion Appeals rules. Regular members should not be posting on here since these threads are here for the member and Mod to discuss the deletion.

Signature Image

The scan that was submitted was deleted and the original scan now appears in its place by default. The scan in question was identical, pixel for pixel when sized to the same dimensions. The quality of the initial scan was virtually the same, but with more visual integrity, at the same resolution so the scan submitted first was retained. The second scan, from whatever source appears to have been digitally enlarged. Newly submitted scans that are apparently more complete and are of a significantly enlarged size, unless of poor quality, will normally replace the initial and earlier scan.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.