Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan/Christmas - Minitokyo

Scan/Christmas

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

The title of the scan is Christmas. This is another scan that I downloaded from animepaper.net, I wouldn't like to complain about this being deleted, I just wanted to provide the source of the picture.

Quote by XshironekoX,

The scan you have submitted (Christmas) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to (or lower quality than) an existing scan.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Would you please provide the source for you scan?

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Scans which, when compared side by side, under very close examination and scrutiny, and which are determined to be virtually identical in quality are deemed equivalent. This happens primarily when newer scans are only approximately 33% larger that the previously submitted scan. Then, by default, the first scan will be retained and the new one will be merged with the older scan. The one who submitted the initial version will still be credited with having submitted it. I trust that this explanation serves to clear any misunderstanding now and going forward.

Thank you for the explanation :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.