Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Promotion Commotion! - Minitokyo

Promotion Commotion!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

Waaaaaah~~~~

Bet you all thought Mai-chan disappeared, ne? Well she didn't. She eloped with Sheq. She just has been enjoying vacationing and posting on the Minitokyo Facebook page!

However, she decided to pop in because there have been SO MANY PROMOTIONS lately! (She wonders if the Mods have gone crazy or something...)

ANYWAY! On to the news~!

RETIREMENTS

madoshikurefu
It is with a sad heart that we say goodbye to MadoshiKurefu as one of our Scan Moderators. Her presence in the gallery will be missed!

fran --kinda
Fran will be stepping down as Tag Moderator, but will still remain on Staff as a Wallpaper Moderator as well as helping fireflywishes out with Vector Art.

PROMOTIONS

Moderator: hooyaah
He's been blue for awhile, but in case you didn't realize it, Hooyaah was promoted as a Scan Mod to help Fenafir and MadoshiKurefu. Bet you didn't know just HOW MANY scans are uploaded to MT per day, did you?

Moderator: pandemonium91
Even though Fran is stepping down, pandemonium91will be stepping into her place as our new Tag Mod! She has been a phenomenal asset to the tagging Staff -- she's been taking the Tag Admin Thread by storm! We are thrilled to have her on board!

Moderator: dokidokichan
DokiDokiChan will also be working with pande as our *literally* newest Tag Moderator! Be prepared for the awesomeness that is this new "Tag Team" Duo!

Elite: himitsukou
Himitsukou, while still considered a fairly "new" member, has stood out for his participation in the Shoutbox, engaging others (even yorhel!) in discussions about various games or visual novels. We are pleased to welcome him to the Staff!

Elite: xangel0
xangel0 is another frequent Shoutbox user who has also been helpful in submitting useful reports and really making new members feel welcomed to the site. We are thrilled that she will be joining us to continue her participation in almost every section on MT!

Elite: huesin
Huesin has been a big help as a member of fireflywishes' Linguistics Team, most notably for translating the new FAQ into Spanish! We look forward to seeing his continued presence in the Shoutbox and the forums!

Elite: anther
Anther has been an amazing help with Scans, both in submitting high quality scans and also submitting useful reports for the Scan Team. We look forward to her continued participation in this area!
----
*whew* That was a lot!

A final bit of news, the new and improved FAQ will be coming soon! AND the contest is almost here! Mai-chan is still waiting on a few final touches from the Mods, so keep your eyes on your Notifications-- coming soon~!

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Congrats and welcome to all of the new Staffers! There is an ongoing party going on in the Shoutbox, so be sure to stop by! XD

Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

BREAKING NEWS! Doki was *just* promoted!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Updated the first post!

Signature Image

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

*hugs everyone* Congratz to all!
I will love to help in whatever is needed, just ask away, I'm here almost all day anyway x.x

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Painter

Painter

Skull Master >:3

Congratulations to everybody! :DD
I'll miss MadoshiKurefu's watching after scans uploading D:

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Oi Mai-chan, calling us crazy.... *pouts* ...ah, whom am I kidding? :D

Anyway, congrats and welcome to the new Staffers! Hope you have fun poking and prodding and Modding (hey, that rhymes) about with the rest of us~ xD

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Saw Fran retiring - YES
Saw 'kinda' - FU

Was pretty much my reaction.

Great to know all of you are working about the Site. What's with the colorful avatars btw? Never had this much of a headache since Cyanide's retirement month.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

congrats to all the new color promotions and farewell to the other colors, your work here will be missed and the new recruits have some interesting shoes to fill without a doubt ! but as the world turns so does life, have a breath of fresh air retiring ones, you put up a good fight and way to go those new colors,I have no doubt you'll get the hang of it in no time !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

>o< congrats everyone~

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

Hi all you newbies. :U

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Congrats everyone! And thank you to Mado for all your work in scans and to Fran for all that you've done with tagging! :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

Mishieruu

Mishieruu

Insomniatic

Congratulations everyone! I'm so happy for you guys and thanks for all the hard work! =D

Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I'm one week late, but.. congratz everyone~! ^^"

wait what!? Mai-chan.. eloped.. with the Purple Boss.. that can't be true.. TwT

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

Mayuuki

Linguistics

Mayuuki

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

Wow, so many new staffs! :O
Congrats to everyone, keep up the excellent work! ♥

linguistics-teamtag-liciousvampire-knight

In case any of you were unaware, Anther was promoted to tag Mod shortly after her promotion to Elite member. She's doing quite an outstanding job, by the way.

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

o.o from teal to blue in a few weeks, congrats Anther~ you're an example for all of us newbies o3o

Quote by Mt-Maigetsuthe new and improved FAQ will be coming soon!

So.. when is this going to happen? I'm still waiting for it, Mai-chan~ =/

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.