Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 IchiRuki or IchiHime (spoilers) - Minitokyo

IchiRuki or IchiHime (spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Snowstorm379

Snowstorm379

Peach Queen

Let's be honest, Bleach is going to be over soon, and most of the time Shonen characters have a habit of getting together at the end of a series. I for one think that Ichigo is going to be with Rukia in the end. While Orihime will be with Uryu. If you think I'm wrong, I'm open to debate, but I can assure you I always back my self up with real proof. Now it would be interesting to hear other people opinions on the endgame pairing. Go ahead and give is a shot. :3

Yo. Enough Said.

xBlackxBladexNobilityx

xBlackxBladexNobilityx

still sobbing over wolf's rain

not to kiss butt or anything of the sort, but i agree on your opinion! ^^ srsly, the IchiRuki ship is plain and evident. IchiHime MIGHT'VE been possible at one point in the series, MIGHT, and i'll admit that i really think the anime exaggerated on that in the prolonged Arrancar-v-Soul-Society arc, especially so when it stretched from the homestretch of Karakura to Hueco Mundo. for some reason the IchiHime thing irritates me, and not because i don't have some measure of respect for Inoue, because i sort of DO. i really think it's just the fandom, that it's gotten so berserk with Inoue and Ichigo and it's a whole "boy-meets-girl-that-are-next-door-neighbors" scenario that just has a lot riding against it actually happening.

/sighs
but to prove in point, IchiRuki works, i support it wholly, and just.. period. there! lol

a wolf in human's clothing, aching to find a place called home. Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Well for me I like Ichigo x Rukia And Uryuu X Orihime..
But what does the creator wants it's unknown i wish It will be ichigo x rukia and uryuu x orihime...but it's not like i want
if u read the manga u will notice that orihime is getting closer while rukia is sent away with renj i dunno maybe inoue will die or something maybe it will be rukia for ichigo or maybe rukia will die or will be separated and orihime fo ichigo actually i don't know...

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Quote by Snowstorm379Let's be honest, Bleach is going to be over soon

Hm, I don't think so. ^^"

Yes, I agree. I prefer IchiRuki though I think IchiHime would be a nice couple.. just like you all, I also wish it will be IchiRuki and IshiHime at the end of the series..

Signature

xBlackxBladexNobilityx

xBlackxBladexNobilityx

still sobbing over wolf's rain

Quote by fitarol15Well for me I like Ichigo x Rukia And Uryuu X Orihime..
But what does the creator wants it's unknown i wish It will be ichigo x rukia and uryuu x orihime...but it's not like i want
if u read the manga u will notice that orihime is getting closer while rukia is sent away with renj i dunno maybe inoue will die or something maybe it will be rukia for ichigo or maybe rukia will die or will be separated and orihime fo ichigo actually i don't know...

that's true, you might have a point.. sides, Kubo happens to be a troll about things so the future is kinda blurry. tbh i havent been keeping up w/ the manga. the net has a lot of spoilers about what goes on in the newer chaps anyway so im rly just waiting for Kubo to finish the current arc because so far it has been a headache. thanks for agreeing on the IchiRuki thing btw (: suppose i support it because it makes sense. ^^'

a wolf in human's clothing, aching to find a place called home. Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by xBlackxBladexNobilityx

Quote by fitaro(...) for me I like Ichigo x Rukia And Uryuu X Orihime..
if u read the manga u will notice that orihime is getting closer while rukia is sent away with renj i dunno maybe inoue will die or something maybe it will be rukia for ichigo or maybe rukia will die or will be separated and orihime fo ichigo actually i don't know...[/quote

that's true, you might have a point.. sides, Kubo happens to be a troll about things so the future is kinda blurry. tbh i havent been keeping up w/ the manga. the net has a lot of spoilers about what goes on in the newer chaps anyway so im rly just waiting for Kubo to finish the current arc because so far it has been a headache. thanks for agreeing on the IchiRuki thing btw (: suppose i support it because it makes sense. ^^'

Of Course! IchiRuki RULES!

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

IchiRuki and IshiHime would be nice :)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.