Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 No - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Why isnt this pic workin!

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

...It would help if you could be a bit more specific and say what exactly doesn't work and where.

Signature

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

The picture is four girls all look the same..umm wait a min

merged: 08-24-2013 ~ 08:32pm
gotta find the link

Probably.........

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I think as bug report we consider something "wrong with the site". And since nobody else noticed anything, I may to think that is something personal, what has no place here.

Anyways possible things:
1. bad image linking - SB accepts only direct links, IMG or href codes doesn't work.
2. SB cannot handle https links, it will pop up as mere text

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if there's something wrong with an image, report it, there is the phantom ghosting image which comes and goes on this site, next time just be certain to post the link fist so the issue can be resolved quicker. but reporting broken images/thumbnails tends to resolve that issue. if it's an avatar, that tends to happen from time to time on this site as well as images which are hosted elsewhere and people post them here on this site for various reasons.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Ah, I think I know which image you're referring to - the one with yellow background and 4 anime characters with teal hair that all look the same. If it's that one, the issue has already been addressed in another thread - link.

Signature

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

yes..thank you Alenas

Probably.........

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Those 4 girls look the same for a very simple reason, because it's the same girl - Run Elsie Jewelria from the anime manga To Love-Ru.

That image is deleted for quite a time, but somehow it keeps popping up. Perhaps it got a loads of favorites, before it was deleted, but not exactly sure, is not something what I would call a quality wallpaper.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Well its annoyin

Probably.........

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Annoying or not it's a low priority bug.

Closed.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.