Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Been around, Just not on the forums - Minitokyo

Been around, Just not on the forums

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Yeah as the title states, I've been around. Not uploading too much, not doing too much. But the site I reside over (animewallpaper) Is basically dead and I need somewhere to fill my time until the owners decide to do something with the site.

Anyhow, you can call me Blueangel or whatever makes sense to you. I like crafty things more than artsy things. I've worked at Disney World and currently am working for Universal Studios. That's pretty much the highlight of my life right now.. lol..

Like most people I'm not really into anime anymore, I just use it as an easy subject for GFX.

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Hey there, Blueangel! It must be great to work at Disney World and Universal Studios. XD
Hmm, same here, I'm not into anime anymore since I'm pretty busy with College.. but sometimes I still watch certain anime on TV.

Hope we can be friends. =D Enjoy your stay on MT!

Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Welcome sir and we hope you enjoy your time here - though I can tell that you have something not very many people do already. Hope that everything you're doing now gives you the thrills you're looking for, I'd imagine it would be fun working where you do.
Have fun and tc.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome back to mt, ap is gone now, and it's sucking a lot of people in, both good and bad I suppose, we'll know eventually that's for sure ! if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. and get familiar with the helpful links policy and faq since it's been awhile since you've been over here on mt. enjoy your stay here with us !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

Hello there! Welcome! I would love to work at Disney World

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

hello there, welcome to MT! ^^

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Welcome to MT and hopefully you'll get to liking anime more again. If you ever need a friend please feel free to stop by and say Hi.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Welcme back to MTand you had some interesting ponts eendo i don't know what GFX is.

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.