Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Had Any One Super Power What Would It Be? - Minitokyo

If You Had Any One Super Power What Would It Be?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I found this odd question a while back and thought to share it with everyone.

For me I think I'd want the super power to create anything I thought of out of thin air.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I would want ice powers like Iceman.

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

Hmmm....about super powers XD
I'm a siren with assassination technic and EVE's power =_____= this is AWESOME
but my real power is OBSCURE lol

IT'S GAME TIME! >:P

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

@Lulu: that means you could have anything you want.. are you sure you want that? :o

I'd want to revive people. I'm not talking about turning them into zombies, I mean reviving them for real =w=

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Well Hue I thought about it and this is what crossed my mind. With that power I can create something to do anything out there so yeah wouldn't that be a great power to have? It'd be a similar power to that of Forge from X-Men.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

Zombie bro this is not a bad thing
I love this type ideas alot and lulu-san your idea is cool but not as mine :P
I'm a assassination technic obscure siren XDDDDD...

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Oh Forge, I know what you mean then *just googled it* It's like the power to invent, right? I guess most of us have that power hidden inside us. I think it's a good power, yeah =w=

I'd want the power to read women's minds, that would be nice xD

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

ghazalkashani

ghazalkashani

known me as SHANNON-gh.k

@_____@ wommans mind
now check my mind
(SHANNON : ghazal you must kill huesin O.O
GHAZAL : no shannon hes my bro I CANTTTT....XC
SHANNON : YOU MUSTT...)
ok finish reading my mind XD

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I want Geokinesis powers.

we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Well Hue see way I figure on a power is if I wanted a hover board then with that power I could close my eyes and concentrate and it would form in the air before me and that would be only a small part of what that kind of power could do.

Oh, I'd want mental superpowers
I'd want a power to convince people, to make them see the sense in things.. so... That means I want power to convince people, sort of like Lelouch's Geass, except without forcing them, and also the power to understand people's way of thinking, and if I can then power to read minds when I wish, just for fun >w> Oh, and also to convey what I mean to say without speaking, like telepathy. I feel too lazy to open my mouth sometimes.
Mental powers are super-cool =w=

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I would want selective mind reading as my power. Selective so I don't go crazy with hearing voices all the time. ^_~

Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I would want the power of infinite Waffle and Hot Maple Syrup on command! Oh and Plasma English Muffin Ninja Throwing Stars! I would be called Muffin Man!

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

I would like a super power were i can slow down time, seems like it would come in handy in many situations.

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I would like the superpower to controll and generate water and also able to turn it into its other two states (solid and gas) with this power I remove all the water contains on body of the person I don't like (hates)
And if this power would not exist then I want power of nature to controll plants, trees and forest.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I want Thermokinesis powers.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

A Glacial Dragon with those powers ok Hao you'd be a scary person then.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I know

I want CryoKinesis powers.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

IF I couldn't have the one I mentioned earlier then I'd want the power to shapeshift including shifting my voice.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I want Telekinesis abilities like Jean Grey.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Going to move things with your mind sounds interesting.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I want the power of thousand exploding suns like the Sentry.

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

i wanna be a assassin with super ninja powers...

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

power to reset time. many mistakes on past that i want to fix . hahah i still live in the past

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.