Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Had Any One Super Power What Would It Be? - Minitokyo

If You Had Any One Super Power What Would It Be?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

A power we all probably wish we had since it'd mean we could fix any mistakes and allow us to be there for those that we wasn't there for.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

maybe the power to become anything and create anything i guess

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Mind control.
I would use it to make my life better, lol. XD

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Mind control would come at a great price, but then again doesn't everything. And considering my mood at the moment I think time travel.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Killing people by wishing it.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Hmm Death Note type powers....you know at times Darthas you can be scary.

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Respect The Darth One.

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

The ability to heal any illness, injury, or affliction.

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

particle manipulation, with that, u can beat anything, u cannot be destroyed while u can get anything u want

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

Sanosukeskitten

Sanosukeskitten

Kitten of all >3<

Mind power ._. at least I would know how to combat my families annoying and hurtful words!

I'm that one random neko that if I get any more random I will disappear into Randomland. Random Signature is Random.Signature Image

breathing underwater

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I want powers of "Sacred Dragon Yin of Origin" this character is made by me for my manga.
She has power to control, generate 8 elements of origin.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Da ability 2 turn everything into fotato chipz http://i.imgur.com/RbhuxKd.png

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

O.o Tater Chip Powers....interesting.

^ I mean fotato chipz u baka http://i.imgur.com/C7Tp7OH.gif http://i.imgur.com/W8XlEHd.gif

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I would like to ask you to please not call people stupid and you say fotato which is a f in place of a p on potato and tater is another word used for potato.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Teleporting (⌒_⌒)

This World Is Wrong . . .

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Always a good choice there.

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Telekenesis

This World Is Wrong . . .

Scarlatus

Scarlatus

Wont be online now

the one and ONLY POWER I WANT IS TO HAVE ANY ARMOUR LIKE ERZA SCARLET

Signature
	Imagescarlet desu ka

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

A Power can bring time back

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Reversing time ability is good and hmm one I think for me would be total control over time from time travel to speeding it up or slowing it down or just stopping it.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I rather like the idea of the ability like Rogue, the ability to absorb anyone's power into my own

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.