Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quotes 2 - Minitokyo

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 17 of 21 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 501 total items

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"He who smelt it hath dealt it" ~ Some unknown nose

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

A wise man thinks of nothing less than death. -Spinoza

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Anything you can do I can do better." ~ Trixie Lulamoon

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell. -Horror Movie Survival Guide

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"The only thing that gets the blood off my hockey mask is Formula 409." ~ Jason

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are female. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you. -Horror Movie survival guide

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"It's all about the WAFFLES." ~ UberDog

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Do not go looking for witches in the Maryland countryside. Never ever summon anything larger than your own head. --Horror Movie survival guide

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

" feeling a bit of a disappointed blue at the moment

ho hum http://forum.minitokyo.net/t74319 " ~ angelxxuan

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Millennium Of The Blind -Megadeth

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Leadership - leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses." ~ Mitt Romney

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nibog (You're in trouble if you recognize this one), anywhere in Texas where chainsaws are sold, the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine. --Horror Movie survival guide

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Eat my shorts" ~ Antwan Bugleboy

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics. -Thomas Sowell

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"I am just so sparklelicious." ~ Edward Cullen

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Beware of strangers bearing tools. For example: chainsaws, staple guns, trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any devices made from deceased companions. -Horror Movie survival guide

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"I only lie when I need to cover the truth which is all most all the time." ~ Hillary Clinton

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

How come liberals never admit that they're liberal? They've now come up with a new word called 'progressive,' which I thought was an insurance company but apparently it's a label.

-Marco Rubio

BuBbLeS!

Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." ~ Albert Einstein

Sounds to me like liberalism. Just sayin'

Speaking of insanity...*whistles*

http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/motivatored63f5d4507bdb87c8190e267bf6fd3acfe08f59.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2260031.1434485421!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_1200/donald-trump.jpg

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"February 17, 2008
Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder

As a clinical and forensic psychiatrist, Lyle Rossiter has treated over 1,500 patients and examined over 2,700 civil and criminal cases. Turning his hand to political psychopathology, the author of The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, has diagnosed an alarming percentage of the population as suffering from the grotesque form of mental derangement known by some as moonbattery.

Among Rossiter's observations:

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.

The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

Basically liberalism is a willful failure to mature beyond adolescence that can have catastrophic consequences for society. With luck, the official diagnosis of this disease by a mental health professional will facilitate the search for a cure.

On tips from Jimbo and Hutchrun.

Posted by Van Helsing at February 17, 2008 11:08 AM"

Bonus Links Follow:

http://youtu.be/YZL3axcwDz8

http://youtu.be/AEwVcsHnf3o

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

It's said that All Hallows' Eve is one of the nights when the veil between the worlds is thin - and whether you believe in such things or not, those roaming spirits probably believe in you, or at least acknowledge your existence, considering that it used to be their own. Even the air feels different on Halloween, autumn-crisp and bright. -Erin Morgenstern

BuBbLeS!

Signature

To Ubie....

"few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment.Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions" ~ Albert Einstein

"You show me a capitalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker” ~ Malcolm X

"Corporations are in a sense moral monsters; we say they behave as such and we are disposed to treat them as such. The standard of international morality, particularly in matters of commercial intercourse, is on a still lower level.Nations are represented not merely as self-centered, independent moral systems, but as, in some degree, mutually repellent systems. This notion is partly the product of the false patriotic teaching of our schools and press, which seek to feed our sense of national unity more upon exclusive than inclusive sentiments. Nations are represented as rivals and competitors in some struggle for power, or greatness, or prestige, instead of as coöperators in the general advance of civilization.If the interests of consumers and the interests of producers weighed equally in the eyes of governments, as they should, the strongest of all obstacles to a peaceful harmonious society of nations would be overcome. For the suspicions, jealousies, and hostilities of nations are inspired more by the tendency of groups of producers to misrepresent their private interests as the good of their respective countries than by any other single circumstance.The richly nourished patriotism of war breeds divisions and antagonisms which are easily exploited afterwards by political, racial, religious, and cultural passions, but most of all by economic interests.Economic nationalism means protective and discriminative tariffs, and a conservation of national, imperial or allied resources within a circle of favored beneficiaries." ~ John A. Hobson

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

"Trying to have a discussion with a liberal is like beating your head against a brick wall...nothing changes and all you get is a massive headache." ~ UberDog

page 17 of 21 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.