Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ANNOUNCEMENT! - Minitokyo

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Group announcement by Anime-Fans-United

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

HELLO ALL MEMBERS OF ANIME-FANS-UNITED.

The purpose of this thread is to have every member of the group available to participate.
I am currently in the process of re-inventing the group (this is probably the 10th time I tried to re-invent the group but oh well)
and to do just that I will be changing the group layout and the group button.

I am also asking everyone if they want something to add/remove in the group userpage. (Though the removing part I still have to discuss with Angel)

Here are some things to consider if suggesting.

1. What anime/cartoon would you like to see as the group header?
- Provide image and send it to me via PM (must be PNG format/ a clean scan/ or it has been vectored (ask for permission first)
- The colors you would like to me to use (go to colourlovers[dot]com to get an idea
- LAST SEND ALL INFORMATION TO ME VIA PM (NO LATER THAN SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 15th)

2. The color of the group button?
- One to Two colors!
- Animated or regular?

If there are more than two suggestions for anime/cartoons to use for the header. I will be making each one for all suggestions and I will be making another announcement and there all active members can vote.

THANK YOU!

Everyone this has been your ON and OFF admin.
- Aiira ;)

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

Ok no problem! i can do that..Thanx! :D

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

maybe we can have a poll of the most suggested anime and then have a final poll, like maybe a top five and then make a poll and then decide from there, but maybe a popular one for this go around could be a start. I don't have a problem but a new color for the group is a must ! I'm tired of seeing the brown :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.