Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of my scan 629464 - Minitokyo

Deletion of my scan 629464

Tagged under Triage X

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Hi,
I cannot understand that some members just download the existing scans to "improve" them with Photoshop or a similar application and then upload them again.
If you answer me that it is fair play, I'll not stay longer as a Minitokyo member. I'm very disappointed.

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Sorry for the late response... But yes, I understand your situation here. People can be very inconsiderate and do not appreciate the money and hard work you put into scanning your artbooks only to have someone else snatch it away just because they can. Sadly, we do not have a rule to keep self-scans AS IS. So if someone else repairs a self scan then we have to keep the improved version.

I understand if you wish to leave Minitokyo because of this situation. Let them know that their behavior will only cause a very popular member to leave just because of their selfishness.

Take care moritz and I wish you the best, will miss your scans if you do leave ;_;

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Thanks for your support. I can understand the situation and I'll not leave because of marginal behaviors.
Friendly, moritz

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Thank you for continuing to stay and still contribute to Minitokyo :)

Also, we would not replace self-scans just because someone else cleaned and filtered it up with photoshop. We only replace the crease marks if they are fixed well.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.