Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PLEASE HELP with wallpaper - Minitokyo

PLEASE HELP with wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Just got rejected by the site. Probably because the image is pixelated and too blurred. Could anyone please teach me how I can modify this so that it can be upload? I really like the whole feeling of this wallpaper. Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/Av0hHRl.jpg

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I would recommend to go trough the guide and study up basic requirements of wallpaper submissions. 3 from the very basics:
First, you have no signature on it, without this, you can make even the best wallpaper in the history of Minitokyo, it will get deleted.
Second, link which sources you used, so that your commentators can compare how much you did on it from your side.
Third, put up a proper description, means the work process of how you came so far. Used effects, textures, etc. Is much easier for the ones who will put up a contructive comments to help this way, cause they will know your abilities and what can be done better.
Regarding your wall: Sorry but I doubt in the current way it will get ever accepted. I think there are much more problems as just the quality. I assume she was taken from a game screenshot, the pixelation of hers, and th bad quality of the brick wall behind her is the proof for that. Also her extraction is jaggy and can you tell my why I still see brick trough her staff? Oh boya, forgetting something so basic?
Background is mismatch, we have here one brickwall and on the other side sakura flowers stock. Thats just off of perpsective you know. Filtering on them will not help to look less-realistic and proportions-wise a single flower is a size of her head. A good tip into the future, forget stock photos. With some effects added they can be used for CG character renders, but in this way you will forever struck with FF characters and never cannot step out for anime.
So what to do? Scrap the whole thing down. Currently you don't own a skills to clean it - it requires paintintg from my view, unless you cannot get a better version.
Start with learning proper extractions using either pen tool or polygonal lasso. Use gradients and textures. Learn cleaning and basic vectoring, and you will eventually start to get better.
Rome wasn't built up in one day either.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

I see that you just submitted the wallpaper again. ^^" Don't forget to add signature on your work.

Akiranyo has said it all. ^^, The pixels look horrible. I don't know what you did to the image, but some parts look so blurry. You can't use those images unless you paint them.
The background combination is... fine, in my opinion, if you want to make an opposing background. The problem is the extraction. Use the pen tool patiently and it will make the extraction look better.

Here's an extraction tutorial.

Good luck. C=

Signature

THANKS GUYS! I'll give it a try!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.