Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please help me!I figure several times been deleted! - Minitokyo

Please help me!I figure several times been deleted!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

These days I uploaded some pictures,But all the deleted?

Picture format size are qualified.

I don't know why!
Because the crease?

There have been very few such problems,upload up graph after a few days to be deleted!

Please help me!

Tell me how to restore.

by evezww
by evezww

by evezww
by evezww

by evezww
by evezww

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

The first two were deleted for poor quality reason.
I personally deleted the Amnesia one for jpeg artifacts.

Many poor quality scans contain numerous JPEG artifacts (or lossy data compression) which are portions of the image where there is a distorted, unusually spotty or otherwise messy appearance. These artifacts occur during extreme data compression when some of the data is lost during the process because the compressor cannot reproduce sufficiently the data in the saved (compressed) file. Noisy areas along the edges, smeary regions, loss in color fidelity, and pixelated areas are some examples of the result which make the image unpleasant to look at and detract from its appreciable value. Compression artifacts commonly happen, for example, when somewhere along the line the image was converted from a jpg to another image format like a gif, png, etc.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.