Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Fall 2013 - Minitokyo

Anime Fall 2013

page 1 of 1 4 total items

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Before I start, here is a list for easier orientation.

MAIN SERIES:
Ace of Diamond
Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova
BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Coppelion
Diabolik Lovers
Freezing Vibration (S2)
Galilei Donna
Gingitsune
Golden Time
Infinite Stratos S2
Kakumeiki Valvrave 2 (S2)
Kill La Kill
Kuroko no Basket 2
Kyoukai no Kanata
Kyousougiga
Little Busters! Refrain (S2)
Log Horizon
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic (S2)
Nagi no Asukara
Non Non Biyori
Noucome
Outbreak Company
Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (S3)
Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!
Strike the Blood
Tokyo Ravens
Unbreakable Machine-Doll
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta (s2)
Yuusha ni Narenakatta
Walkure Romanze
White Album 2 (s2)

ON HOLD:
Pupa

SERIES WHICH...ANYBODY EVEN TRIED?
Aikatsu! 2 (s2)
Gaist Crusher
Gundam Build Fighters
Hajime no Ippo: Rising
Koroshiya-san: The Hired Gun
Meganebu!
Pokemon XY
Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero: Battle Spirits
Samurai Flamenco
Yowamushi Pedal

Looks like this a time lot of previously aired series got a second season, but there are some interesting new ones as well. So, how many of us are watching anything and can recommend from the new line-up? Or if is done by more groups which subs you would vote for?

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Ahh Hajime no Ippo, I have to catch up to that series.. I tried it because I like boxing :P I saw the first chapter of Rising, it was good imo. I'd suggest it, but I don't know how many people here are into sports anime. Also, I've watched the first episode of Non Non Biyori. I didn't know it was about 4 moe girls. I'm not really into moe, but I liked the scenery, it's very well drawn. The characters are cute too. Hmmm.. just one thing, the anime is really slow paced, I felt like nothing happened in all the episode. I'm gonna watch the other chapters, so I hope it gets better.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Huesin: For me sports anime is usually a big no-no, I still have shivers about Captain Tsubasa where it took a half season just to run trough the soccer field :P Though not sure, if we can can call boxing as a true sport. This apathy towards them also made me to drop Ace of Diamond, baseball anime is another thing from what I can save space on my HDD's. The only exception for me is basketball, which I actually played myself.

And regarding this now we have a really great one - Kuroko's Basketball season 2. Guess the ones who watched trough the first season will agree with me on full line. Kuroko no Basuke is the Slam Dunk of the new generation and probably has even the chance to beat his predecessor. I wish it could, it deserves it.

About Non Non Biyori, for me is the surprise of the season. Slowly paced, no action, but somehow funny and has a real countryside atmosphere.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

Don't talk bad about Captain Tsubasa xD I loved those big fields and those endless games.. just kidding ^^" it was a bit annoying, but I have good memories of it because I've watched it when I was a kid.

I've practiced boxing, for a few days lol, so for me it's a sport, and I liked Hajime No Ippo, I wish this will be the last season, because that series is way too long -.-
Yeah~ Slam Dunk it's the only anime about basketball I've ever watched. Now, if Kuroko No Basket is just a bit like that anime, I'd watch all the seasons for sure. Added to the list.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.