Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Could use a hand~ - Minitokyo

Could use a hand~

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Shikniful

Shikniful

Digital Artist

want to do another RWBY with Pyrrha and Nora
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/297/e/2/child_iri_by_shikniful-d6rmewc.jpg

Could use some advice for this & ya i notice the part about Nora's legs (try to make her leg raise higher but...not turn out that good). Anyway feel free to give some comment about they pose or my choice of they nightgown (i think Nora suit enough but not sure about Pyrrha)

Check my site for more art~

Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4565869

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Seems no one has said anything yet. But do not fear, Val is here to give a helping hand.

I can see that you have the basics down for "skeletons" of characters. I do notice you use the joint balls in an odd manner. Normally, one would use the outller line of the joint balls as part of the skin, you literally draw next to it, making the arms rather "thick". Try following the "doll" instead of giving it a second layer. The same goes for the wrists.

When laying down, breasts naturally take a slightly different shape than standing. It would look better if the breasts of the right girl were adjusted a bit. First is fine because of her position.

Main part is, the legs. You need quite a bit of experience to create coming front and dissapearing well. What you need to do is; knee bigger, less side bended, then just add the rest of the leg. It is pretty difficult to explain. I hope it works. I can always try giving you an example of how it should look like. You can try taking reference of some pictures (Ecchi ones usually work really well for these things imo).

Aside from that, right hip of girl on the right is not symmetrical to her left.. her neck looks odd the way her head is on her body somehow. Other girl is fine aside from the legs.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.