Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shadowwhuntress is here! - Minitokyo

Shadowwhuntress is here!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

Hi there, everyone!

I am Shadowwhuntress, 16, and I am from the Philippines. I got my username from the world that Cassandra Clare created (The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices) :)
I love anime and manga, but because of high school, I had to lessen my time in reading/watching. Now that I'm graduating, I hope to enjoy anime and manga again. Other than those, I also love books. I recently finished the Divergent trilogy, and I say it's perfect (hehe).

Now, I found Minitokyo by a friend. Actually, I know this site already before but I never registered. So here I am!

Hoping to have fun with you, guys!

-Shadowwhuntress

here for a moment

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Greetings Shadowhuntress and welcome to MiniTokyo. : )

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

Thanks, Cirru! Nice to meet you :)

here for a moment

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Welcome to the site, graduating now? I hope you enjoy college more than other people, most of them can't seem to find any time in there. Thanks for the scan uploads btw, appreciate that you did it although you just joined, what made you register here? We also have a recent book thread in one of the forum sections that you might like if you read a lot and want to post about it.

For everything else, there's the FAQ and guidelines if you have something you wanna ask, if not, drop me a PM and I'll reply to you. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

Hi Darthas!

Thank you for your reply, and nice to meet you! I registered here because I want to know how Minitokyo works, and I also want to hone my art skills (which are actually nonexistent), haha. Kidding aside, I just want to meet different people and to learn from them ^^

College might be hard, but yes I'm hoping to enjoy it too <3
Anyway, where are you from Darthas? (And if you don't mind me asking, are you male or female? I AM SO SORRY D:)

here for a moment

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family shadowhuntress! Hope that you'll enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends! :)

As Darthas already mentioned, if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

Signature Image

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Welcome on MT! ^___^
Good luck with college, the first months are really chaotic, but you'll get used quickly. ^^

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

Nice to meet you Shadowwhuntress-san!
I'm also in High School (2nd year) and I know its too hard to take out some time for enjoyment but we are teenagers and there is nothing that we can't do.
Do you want some friends?
And again a huge WELCOME to MT the best anime fan community in the universe.....

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

What a friendly community Minitokyo is! Nice to meet you all~ ^^

Thank you fireflywishes, Anther and Monu-chan :D

@Monu-chan, I love what you said about our being teenagers ahaha. Yep, there is nothing that we can't do! And sure I would want friends :)

here for a moment

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by shadowwhuntress Hi Darthas!

Thank you for your reply, and nice to meet you! I registered here because I want to know how Minitokyo works, and I also want to hone my art skills (which are actually nonexistent), haha. Kidding aside, I just want to meet different people and to learn from them ^^

College might be hard, but yes I'm hoping to enjoy it too <3
Anyway, where are you from Darthas? (And if you don't mind me asking, are you male or female? I AM SO SORRY D:)

Came to the right place then, you can post items in a variety of areas in our forum to learn, hoping we can teach something during your stay here. Who knows, you might teach many of our members too, not all things are said after all.

I'm currently living in the U.S, and darthas is female. Just never got around to doing the entire name changing thing to fit the profile.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Welcome, glad to see you here! ^_^ First of all, early congratulations for graduating are in order; if it helps, college was much less stressful for me than high school was, and once you adjust to your new way of life you'll have time to breathe again XD

There's lots to do in MT, both art and discussion-wise; if you want to talk, just jump in someone's guestbook or forum thread or create one yourself. And if you want help with art, the Sandbox is always open :)

And thank you for helping out with reporting tags! If you're unsure about it, check out the links in my signature or just ask me directly, I'm happy to help :)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome to the fun Shadowwhuntress, glad your friend could help you out and find this site, any questions at all will be answered if possible or shifted over to someone who will know the answer. hope you enjoy your time with your stay here with us !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

Nice to meet you pandemonium91 and angelxxuan! :D

@pandemonium91 - thanks for the tip and note! I hope college is less stressing for me, too :D

here for a moment

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Welcome to Minitokyo, shadowwhuntress! :)
I've graduated from high school too and right now I'm in my first year of College. It's a lot more fun than high school and it's less stressful for me. I hope you'll enjoy your College life. =D

Hope we can be friends.

Signature

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

hello there fellow mortal instrument reader. welcome and have fun time ^^
hmm, where i kept that book before

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

Hi there, dchoggia14! Nice to meet another Cassandra Clare fan here. :D
See you around~

here for a moment

Welcome to MT, don't be shy to look around and post on things you find interesting and drop by the SB now and then, it dosen't hurt to make new friends.

Signature

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Hey there, nice to meet you :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.