Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's going on? - Minitokyo

What's going on?

Tagged under Redline

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MichaWha

MichaWha

Gunslinger

Hi, I just submitted 3 scans of an artbook of Redline :
- Redline - SAA cover 02
- Redline - SAA cover 03
And another one that has been deleted, here's the deletion message:

Quote by MichaWha,

The scan you have submitted (Redline - SAA cover 01) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

The scan linked in the MP is not the right one, as you can see, the link goes to one of the other two scans. But the one that has been deleted really is different from those two, and is not anywhere else on Minitokyo (or it doesn't have the "redline" tag, which would be odd).

Can someone help me with that please?
Thanks.

"I go where I please and I please where I go"

The two separate images are superior to the scan with text which shows both characters together, apparently that's why it was deleted. In other words, you outdid yourself.

MichaWha

MichaWha

Gunslinger

Hmm okay I see, thanks for the reply.

"I go where I please and I please where I go"

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.