Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Signatures - Minitokyo

Anime Signatures

page 1 of 1 6 total items

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I'm trying to upload a signature to my account options, but I keep getting denied of the signature that I want to insert in. I'm following the directions on what is required to insert in the signature, but I'm having no luck. I need help ASAP.

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

It's most likely one of these (check again):
1. Your image isn't a GIF file.
2. Your image is larger than 486x60px (if it's 500x60 or 480x75, it's still too big).
3. Your image is bigger than 50 KB.
4. You didn't include the [sigimg] tag in the field where you're supposed to write your signature text.

Can you upload it somewhere and link to it here, so we can see if there's a problem with it?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I found this Mega Man X signature at photobucket:

[url=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Solostron/media/Megaman-Sign.jpg.html?filters[term]=megaman%20x%20zero%20signature&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=1]Link Name...[/url]

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Your bbcode is not working, try to just paste url of the signature in the comment.

Remember it has to be at most 486x90 pixels, if it's bigger, it won't work.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I think he's referring to this one:
http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y312/Solostron/Megaman-Sign.jpg

1. It's a JPG file. Save it as a GIF.
2. It's 400x100px. That's too big. 60px is the maximum height, so you'll have to cut it.

Edit: here you go, it's a 400x60px GIF file and should work now. Remember to include the [sigimg] tag in your signature text.
http://i.imgur.com/DPEdNL4.gif

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

I think I got it to work. I just uploaded to my account options. Thanks!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.