Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much time does Homework eats up your life? - Minitokyo

How much time does Homework eats up your life?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Just carious, how much time do any of the school kids here spend time on the school works since you guys have so much free time to make these masterpiece artworks. ^.^

sometimes i use the computer and do homework at the same time. ^_^'

currently in college and i dont ever have homework consume alot of my time. i guess i just dont have very much at all to do and if i did, i probabaly wouldnt do it haha

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Oh.... I have lots of hw each day and when I should be doing it, I'm on mt... O.o XD LoLz... I kno. It's a bad habit but oh well... :: angel face :) :: For example, I have a project due thursday and I haven't started it yet... ^_^'

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

at least 6 hrs a day (while I'm on comp) >.< except weekends... then I don't do my hw and I fail T.T

Signature Image

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

the whole night after dinner. except friday and saturday night. which is the time i take a break from books

OnePiece Fan

emmm,i can not sit to do homework for longer than 1 hour,after 1 hour ,i feel tied ,and stand up ,walke to bed,have a rest,then,fall asleep.....(>//<)

Signature

Quote by frozenwildernessat least 6 hrs a day (while I'm on comp) &gt;.&lt; except weekends... then I don't do my hw and I fail T.T

i hate doing school projects. they're like my weakness!

Quote by winterlilac09Oh.... I have lots of hw each day and when I should be doing it, I'm on
mt... O.o XD LoLz... I kno. It's a bad habit but oh well... :: angel
face :) :: For example, I have a project due thursday and I haven't
started it yet... ^_^'

oh no winterlilac09 better start cracking that project. lol. :hmpf:

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I don't let homework control my life. Maybe 2 hours a week.

...I probably won't be in college very long. ^_^'

Signature

OnePiece Fan

Quote by FulgoreI don't let homework control my life. Maybe 2 hours a week.

:sweat: :sweat:
well done!but in college students usually don't finish work in time,just finish it one month before exam ^_^'

Signature

Quote by 32061

well done!but in college students usually don't finish work in time,just finish it one month before exam ^_^'

oh college, the freedom to study whatever you need and skip out the things you don't even bother. ^.^ my oh my do I want to be there already. ^_^'

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

none~
why?
coz.... I dont do my homework... just too dam lazy..
I'll either just dont do it and be scold by teacher, or do it school (sometime I do it on my own and sometime I copy ^.^")

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

I'm in college right now and I spend about an hour on homework, maybe two on the weekends. But it'd be less if I weren't an engineering major and have weekly homework for each of my five classes, like say if I were a liberal arts major like a couple of my friends....

OnePiece Fan

Quote by Pikapika

Quote by 32061

oh college, the freedom to study whatever you need and skip out the things you don't even bother. ^.^ my oh my do I want to be there already. ^_^'

college is eden for students,there will not be anybody force you to study at what you dislike,just do what you like!

Signature

biopsych

biopsych

Most Worthy Adversary

Ah college. I'm actually trying to get half-decent marks, so I'm studying and doing homework anywhere from 4-12 hours a day.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hw..... ah the plain of going crazy ... college kids don't really have Hw but whenever theres a lab or a paper. Get ready for a 24 hr hw session.... XD

Signature

hehe that maybe true but, there so many exams!!! exam every wk it would seem =(

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

I don't think I work enough...even though I'm a college student I've never pulled an all-nighter, and frankly, unless I have a major paper or exam due, I don't think I spend any more than 2 hours a day out of class doing homework. Even when I do have a paper or something, I'll be pushing myself to work past 5 or 6 hours. I guess I work better in intense, short bursts.

An average of 2-3 hours a night. When I'm cramming for exams, about 4-5, depending on the subject. All I know is that I'm studying too much. :)

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

........around...well I come home at 3 and stay up to 12 to 3am...so I guess..10-12hours, but I study/do hwk/play on the computer all day long haha multi-tasking...somehow...in this highschool @@ I get a average of 80, last year I got a average of 60's hmmm >]

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

In college now so around 2-4 hours every night. Back in high school I did maybe 1 hour tops, and that's a busy day.

Signature

Normally I get most of my work done in class. When I do have homework though I tend to switch between doing it and about three other things. I do that for two reasons, first being my attention span can be less then wonderful at times. The second being it keeps me from getting frustrated.

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Homework? Homework? Whats that? Mahahahahaha!

No actually i haev an even more evil equivent to homework. Working late! Ugh! You see in the army the cain of command can force us to work as late as possible, as long as we do not exceed 12 hrs a day. Yet this week it seems the ruls have gone out the window. We are moving a bunch of birds (helocopters) stateside and to do that we need to shrinkwrap them. and in order to do THAT ther is like 10 hrs work to prep the bird for wrapping. And then a shartload of paperwork. ugh... well you get the idea. w have like 40 birds, and the deadliners the 15th.... u see the prob!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.