Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if...? The second - Minitokyo

What if...? The second

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

I'd be major bummed out, 'specially if she didn' say bye and didn' come back soon.

What would Ya do if I bailed this site totally cuz my best bud and budette left?

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I would miss you so much D:

What if i cant be that active for a while ?

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

Ya outta say bye before ya bail r I'll be totally faded...

What would Ya do if sharks could fly?

You always walk with others till you really understand. You often go the extra mile with an open heart and hand. What difference does a mile make? You've helped me comprehend - It simply is the difference between a stranger and a friend.

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

i would use one as my own plane lol

What would you do if you are forbidden from love ?

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

find a new zone of my own

What would ya do if ya could close your eyes an' wish yourself anywhere?

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I would absolutely wish to be in Saturn xp

What would you do, if you are given the power to see the future ?

frogdiver

frogdiver

da ripper

^ Ya better wish yourself a rad spacesuit 1st and not get 2 close or be crushed by the G-forces

I wouldn't look... cuz there's stuff it's better not to know about

What would Ya do if you had a whole week 2 do whatever?

Pinkya

Pinkya

Active again!

I might sleep the whole week lol

What would you do if someone so dear to your heart, stole something you really love from you ?

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

To be honest, I don't know. Maybe I'd steal that thing again? It was mine from the beginning, right? xP

What would you do if I was cleptomaniac and you found me inside your room?

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

smack your hand and give you a twig, at least you took something :O you may not have my pebbles however !

what would you do if you had an addiction to something and there was nothing you could do about it?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.