Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the coolest thing you have ever did? - Minitokyo

Whats the coolest thing you have ever did?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Whats the coolest thing you have ever did that everyone remember you doing? ^.^ Its Bragging time. ^.~

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

A documentry on Tattoos with a friend, it was for school, our media studies class. Got to intereview this guy at a tattoo palour, work with a camera, do some video editing, voice over, etc. It was really fun, and we got a good mark on it.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by DeviletA documentry on Tattoos with a friend, it was for school, our media
studies class. Got to intereview this guy at a tattoo palour, work with
a camera, do some video editing, voice over, etc. It was really fun,
and we got a good mark on it.

that's quite interesting, Dev... :D

as for me,... mmm... lemme think...
got my submission listed on 'Today's favorite submissions' ? XD For me, that's the coolest thing I've ever done here in M T....
but in life, I think.. when I won at a freelance magazine design contest long time ago, when I was at highschool.... and my parents were sooo proud of me ... :D it was such an unforgettable moment...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Hehe~ awesome work, KorganoS. :D

Hm... my most memorable thing was a total fluke. It was a nationally-run English comprehension/test thing. XD Happened to get top in the state. That was two years ago. Never got such a good result since, heh.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hehe.... thats very cool everyone. Everyone has such a interesting and not crazy cool stuff happens. XD

Here is one I'll share. ^^ I got into the state wide debate tournament when I was in HS many years ago now and get punched out "literally" in front of public television" which no body watch anyways by my debate partner, hahhaha.." during the contest. XD and they said words and never hurt people. XD but yea, even through that happened that event was one of the least crazy cool thing that ever happen. heh. And yeah I almost share a really crazy one but that was R "as in for violence rated" so forget it. ^_^'

Signature

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

I think that i`ve done nothing cool in my life.. or i don`t think that i`ve done anything... now You can ask me how can it be? Simple... it just can BE. .. its a matter of person i think...

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

MenchiBurger

MenchiBurger

Medium Rare

Travelling a lot is my coolest thing, I guess. Never really thought of it as such until now. I've been to the top of the Space Needle, Pike's Peak, been under, over, and on the Golden Gate bridge, seen a space shuttle land, babysat for an astronaut, watched in awe as a New England autumn progressed, had my picture taken with a giant Kit-Kat bar in Hershey, Pennsylvania, etc, etc, etc. And I think the little things make life exciting, too: getting stuck in an airport overnight, going to anime conventions, and such.

School Swimming Carnival some of my mates and myself pushing our houseMaster into the pool :) splash.

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I had this before... I defeated 20 school gangster. Alone. and straightly saves my friend from danger

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

The coolest thing i've ever done... I've join MT. *nod* *nods* ohh and posted in people thread *nods sum more*

Quote by KeoughThe coolest thing i've ever done... I've join MT. *nod* *nods* ohh and posted in people thread *nods sum more*

lol yea thats super cool :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Coolest? Started myself on fire and freaked out over half the city. Literally its true. I was on the local news and I was showing them about spontanious combustion and yeah. Boom! Funny thing is my group was trying to prove that it wasn't possible....but yeah after that it just was simply hilarious. Oh gosh that was funny.....it wasn't good for me....but it was DAMN funny cause everyone referred to me as a pryo after that. Ahhhhh....memories of screaming "OH GOD! PUT ME OUT! I can't FEEL MY legs!" Though I could, I was just being stupid at the moment too......I suppose up to when I die I'll be a sarcastic ass > : ) hahaha.

Signature Image

Quote by KeoughThe coolest thing i've ever done... I've join MT. *nod* *nods* ohh and posted in people thread *nods sum more*

i have the same opinion with Keough......

Hello,......

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by ultimaweapon86i have the same opinion with Keough......

What can i say it was pretty much the coolest thing yet. lmao.

Quote by CyanideBlizzardCoolest? Started myself on fire and freaked out over half the city. Literally its true. I was on the local news and I was showing them about spontanious combustion and yeah. Boom! Funny thing is my group was trying to prove that it wasn't possible....but yeah after that it just was simply hilarious. Oh gosh that was funny.....it wasn't good for me....but it was DAMN funny cause everyone referred to me as a pryo after that. Ahhhhh....memories of screaming "OH GOD! PUT ME OUT! I can't FEEL MY legs!" Though I could, I was just being stupid at the moment too......I suppose up to when I die I'll be a sarcastic ass &gt; : ) hahaha.

I got a feeling it was the hottest thing you've ever done as well. I wish I was there to see it, I'm sure it was really funny, Hope you didnt get too burnt for doing that. and I must say I have never thought of setting myself on fire. and I have done alot of crazy things, maybe I'll have to add to the list of things to do.

Demonchild

DemonChild

well ahhh og jeeze..ok i bowl so it would have to be i hit a spilt,everyone in the bowling centereed cheered..it was kinda embarassing due to the face..i was never populaer so yeah

Your fate will soon be over.

I used to do Japanese translation for various anime conventions in California in the 90's. My friends were envious that I was able to get close and personal with some of Japanese guests that attended the con.

i met Hideaki Anno, Johji Manabe, Haruhiko Mikimoto, Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, Kenichi Sonoda, Akemi Takada, Hayashibara Megumi, Kinji Yoshimoto, Satoshi Urushibara, Monkey Punch, Go Nagai, Shigeru Mizuki and few others that I can't remember by name. ^_^'

It's an experience that I will always treasure. :)

Mithrandir

Mithrandir

..The Lord of the Rings..

Well the coolest thing i have ever done is play in a symphony orchestra in carnegie hall. I am a violinist and have been playing for over 13 years. It was a pretty sweet experience (for those of you who don t know what carnegie hall is...it s a really important music hall known for its excellent acoustics and it is in New york city)

So yeah there it is.

Classic Scene from Azumanga Daioh regarding test scores:

Yomi: Wow Chiyo Chan 100%!!! You're too good I only got 92%
Chiyo: I did really well this time
Osaka: 42%!!!
Kagura: 30%!!!
Tomo: 31%!!!
Osaka, Kagura, Tomo: TOGETHER WE ADD UP TO 103%! BONKLERS WIN!!!!

I designed a huge logo for a band, which was printed out on a giant sticker and put on the bass drum. It's neat to see your stuff in print form!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.