Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why you deleted all my scans :( - Minitokyo

why you deleted all my scans :(

Tagged under Eden Eternal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Quote by myrikki,

The scan you have submitted (Yui Kawa Chie Uru ) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

Excuse me to disturb you but i'm little bit sad about my scans deleted like poseidon,kara..ect but especially kimengumi i don't understand it's in good quality. the scan it's clear ?! it's from the artbook .
you are the juges the final decison is yours

thank you faithfully yours

myrikki

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

These are what I have deleted, any other scans you did not see listed here were deleted by the other scan mods.

1) sailor moon by myrikki
sailor moon by myrikki
Is a scanned screenshot which are not acceptable

2) KARA GIRLS FOREVER  by myrikki
KARA GIRLS FOREVER by myrikki
Low quality, jpeg artifacts

3) flash kimengumi by myrikki
flash kimengumi by myrikki
Low quality, jpeg artifacts

4) Gally by myrikki
Gally by myrikki
Low quality

5) EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
EVIL ROSE by myrikki
Small and low quality, artifacts and heavily paper textured

5) Haruka Tenoh & Michiru Kaiho by myrikki
Haruka Tenoh & Michiru Kaiho by myrikki
Scanned screenshot, not allowed

6) kARA HONEY LIVE by myrikki
kARA HONEY LIVE by myrikki
Its a photo, not a scan

That is as far I can go in your recent deletion. Just because you like a scan and submit it does not always mean it will be acceptable. You also need to check the gallery since you been submitting several duplicates.

alright i understand thank you so much Fenafir for your quick answer i really appreciate your detailed explanation have a nice day

Yours sincerely

myrikki

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.