Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CONTEST: Wintry Wonderland 3! - Minitokyo

CONTEST: Wintry Wonderland 3!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Mt-Maigetsu

Administrator

Mt-Maigetsu

Fillling you in on the latest.

MTM Wintry Wonderland 3
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/pande/logo-1.png
Mai-chan has been enjoying how much participation she has been seeing around the site! However, she wants MOAR! And since Sheqel...Santa has been SOOOOOO good about granting her wishes, Mai-chan has written another letter to Sheqel... Santa :D

She writes,

Quote by Mt-Maigetsu
Dear Sh.. Santa,

I've been such a good girl this year - I've helped increase participation around the site through the Fall Into Fall contest, but that was mainly because firefly-chi made me. :P

I reeeeeeeeeeally love wintertime and loooooove to see winter wallies and indy art! Buuuuuut, the problem is that I want stuff that's specific - not just any normal artwork. Can we have another Wintry Wonderland Competition? I'll be very happy to see what the members come up with!

<3 Mai-chan xoxo

You all know that what Mai-chan wants, she gets. So here we have it, Wintry Wonderland 3!

Your Mission

Create a Wallpaper or Indy Art containing ONE (or more ;)) of the items below:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/pande/th_holly.pnghttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/pande/th_iceskatingv2.pnghttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/pande/th_hotcocoa.pnghttp://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab98/MT-Maigetsu/pande/th_stringlightsv2.png

It's as simple as that! A wallpaper or Indy Art with holly, ice-skating/ice-skates, hot cocoa, or string lights. Easy, ne?!

How this works

Indy Art and Wallpapers are separate categories, just like the gallery.
Each category will have a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. (So that's TWO first place winners, waaaaaaah~!)
Since we're breaking it up that way, there won't be winners for each object: there will be winners within all the wallpapers we receive, and the same applies to Indy Art :)

From both categories, Mai-chan will select ONE commended entry (only one, okay!)

If there are less than 5 entries for each category (5 wallpapers, 5 Indy Art), Mai-chan will be upset :( She will then merge the Indy Art and wallpapers together so there will only be ONE 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, and commendation.

RULES: WHO CAN ENTER?

Absolutely EVERYONE can enter. All members of Minitokyo are allowed to enter.
Well okay, if you're restricted and/or muted but you really really really want to enter, you can talk to a mod and ask them what can be done.
But otherwise, moderators and elite members are not excluded from this project.

RULES: WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO ENTER

Simply upload your entry into the Minitokyo Gallery :D

Write in your gallery description MTM WINTRY WONDERLAND 2013-2014. (If you include a link to the competition thread Mai-chan will be super happy!)

Also PM Mai-Chan (Subject: WINTRY WL) with your gallery entry url.

So easy!

RULES: WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO

- You can use ANY media. That is, you can draw with pencil, pen, charcoal, crayon - anything! Watercolours, paint- absolutely anything can be used for this competition.
For the digital artists, same goes! Vector, paint - you get the idea :D

-That means you can do anything. Monochrome, full colour, comic strips, realistic CGs (or use them, provided Mt accepts that type), use scans, draw your own characters, use existing characters: we don't mind. Let your creative juices flow: there are virtually no limits. The only limits we have are the items you must include, and the Minitokyo Policy :)

- You can submit ANY number of entries!
Unfortunately though, if you have too many entries and there are too few people to give the prizes around we might have to skip you >w< So everyone, enter!

- All entries must be YOUR work and they must comply with the quality requirements specified in the Terms of Service, of course ;)

- Double the fun? Collaborations are also allowed!

DEADLINE: 31 JANUARY 2014 MIDNIGHT GMT

Trust me, Mai-chan doesn't really know when that is either LOL. But yeah, try to get them in around midnight, 31 January ;)

RULES: THE ITEMS YOU NEED TO INCLUDE

Holly, Ice-Skating, Hot Cocoa, OR String Lights--... You can include more than one item from the list in your entry, if you wish! You can even include all four! But don't blame us if you can't find any ideas :P

MAI-CHAN WILL LOVE YOU FOR THIS

All 1st, 2nd, 3rd and commendation places will receive a gallery comment from Mai-chan. YES!

A gallery comment from Mai-chan :D!

What's more, you'll even get a favorite (aka +fav) from her O__O!

Winners will also earn a special Achievement and get a badge to place on their userpages with the Mai-chan KISS OF APPROVAL. *blushu* First place winners in both categories will be featured on the Minitokyo Facebook page, as well as shared on our Tumblr page.

So what are you waiting for?!

HOW YOU WILL WIN?
Don't worry, when we have received all the entries, we will put them together so you can vote on your absolute favorite. That's right! The winners will largely be determined by you, as members. The Mt Staff will also vote for Mai-chan to balance things out :D Keep posted for details on how to vote ;)

(PS: one rule of voting is that it will be public, and that you cannot vote for yourself. Pretty simple, hey hey?)

If you intend to participate, please leave a reply telling us if you are going to do a wallpaper or Indy art. You don't need to tell us what item you are planning to include.

Signature
	Image(The Policy) A must read! (The Userguide) For day to day living!
(Forum guidelines) Keeping it clean! (Common problems and their solutions) Got you covered!
Visit HeadQuarters for more juicy goodness or contact your nearest friendly moderator.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I would like to enter but I'm not sure if I will go with indy art or wallpaper. Probably I'll do both depending on how lazy I'm feeling X)

#likethat'sabadthinglol

orange-lisa

orange-lisa

Mina Color Art

I was thinking about making a Christmas drawing... this contest comes at the right time! I think I'll join with an indy-art.

Hopefully join in this one and a make a wallpaper ^_^

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

MAI-CHAN <3 I'm in with a wall! c: Now to go rummaging for scans and inspiration~

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Horseradish

Horseradish

A-R-T-P-O-P

OOHHHH~ after the Fall----comes Christmas! <3 <3 <3 <3 OMG. SO MANY CONTESTS THIS MONTH. XD

Signature

I'll try to enter in wallpaper category, I'm already working on my idea. But I can't really guarantee it being of acceptable quality -.-

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

I'll go with indy art on this one :3 Gambatte everyone!

Signature Image
This day we fight!

YukariSendou

YukariSendou

New World to Begin

I think I will go for Indy art ^^. Good Luck everyone ^^

"uruchai....uruchai....uruchai....uruchaaai...."Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Woo hoo! Go go Mai-chan! Another contest : ) Best to everyone entering.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

Um hey are 3 people collaborations allowed? ^-^"
I'm not sure if we'll actually go for it because I'm already working on my own entry before we decided this. But if we're allowed to do 3 person collab, can I enter my own individual entry as well?

#likethat'sabadthinglol

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Y'know, I'm not quite sure if 3 people collabs are possible? (Any wallers can let me know?)

But if you do a collab, yes, you may also submit an individual entry.

merged: 12-19-2013 ~ 05:41am
EDIT: Only 2 people collabs are allowed on the site. Thanks to Fran for trying it out for me. :)

Signature Image

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

participating with indy-art i love wintry wonderland becaus ei have an excuse to draw x-mas bears! <333
*my entries will be so predictable*

Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

May I participate with this wall if I used screenshots?

Christmas Operations Squad by elisadevelon

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

As long as it is accepted into the Wallpaper gallery and abides by the contest rules. :)

Signature Image

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

OK, so my wall has been accepted into the gallery and I seriously mean it when I say that the lights on the tree and on the wall are string lights so I'm officially participating in this contest with the wall above. I hope I don't get rejected XD

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

My indy art entry :) http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/00/47/642350.jpg

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Let's hope I can make something for the Indy-art section aswell (I doubt it but it would be great and worth trying)

Come on guys, only 5 days left. Need more entries ~

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

My entry http://static2.minitokyo.net/view/41/08/642941.jpg for indy art section

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Oh gosh I am cutting this sooo close, but I really debated on whether or not to submit something ^^;; I'll submit an indy art for the sake of participation! Good luck everyone! :L

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

here's my belated entry for indy art x.x
Just wondering.. by xangel0

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Oops I forgot to add the picture ^^;
here we go!
http://static3.minitokyo.net/thumbs/35/10/643035.jpg

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.