Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New recruit - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi, I'm very new here. I like anime a lot.
Is anybody kind enough to show me how to submit wallpapers or scans to minitokyo. Thanks in advance

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hi barbara! welcome to mt, i hope you enjoy your stay here and hope that you will become a regular poster :)

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I'm not one to usually reply to n00b threads, but the title caught my eye. Welcome aboard.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Welcome at MT Barbara! Enjoy your stay! !If you want some help PM me or write at my g-book.

C'ya!!

xd

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT. Have a great time here and hope you enjoy the place! :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hiya and welcome to MT ^^

Have a blast but don't forget to read the support page for all the rules and stuff. ^^

Signature

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

It's nice to see so many new people here... Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have problems or questions :).

hi!... just ask anything if ever u need it.. all of us will gladly help... i think...

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. If you look on the left side of your screen at the very top, in the box with your user name, is the option to submit things. Good luck, and again I say, I hope you enjoy it here.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Thanks all for such sweet greetings. I like it here already :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

MrSagara

Love. Is. Life.

HI! I'm a newb as well. Welcome to MiniTokyo! Everybody's lovely here so I'm sure you'll have a great time here...and I'll watch out for your works, too! Good luck :D

Quote by Blaise PascalClarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves

Beware of folks throwing food at you, you can get burries in snickerdoodles or whatever it is these otaku eat around here:D. I suppose that's an inside joke, I won't take offense if you just gawk.

Daisuki-chan

~Get Animated~

hello and welcome, I'm new too. ^_^' Welcome to MT hope you you are having fun.

Signature Image

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

hmm hello new person, i got a offer for ya.
you want to be cooked raw or grill?
so i can feed it to my pet < 3

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.