Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ecchi - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

Hi
I would like to know why the pictures that I've added are removed ? I don't suppose I'd be writing this if not for the fact that the ecchi galleries are full of pictures like these two :
 by Masterchief80
by Masterchief80
 by Masterchief80
by Masterchief80
I can add here a lot of links for examples.

The same situation is with this scan
(Dark samurai warriors)
examples of which I didn't have to look far:

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613850

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613845

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613841

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613778

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613774

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613773

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613693

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#613691

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#573957

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#568092

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#521826

Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls#520071

and many more
It's just a few examples of the same title, and if this was to be the line of censorship that would have to be delete about 1/4 ecchi scans.

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Hi ! Masterchief80,
I recently was a victim of the same situation. As I noticed that a similar scan existed since nearly 2 years, they decided to delete it too !
I think that some visitors complain and Minitokyo doesn't want any trouble...
Friendly, moritz

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

Thank you for your post Moritz. Often, all of the scan moderators react and reach a mutual decision when a scan is reported by a member or another staff member. Often just a mere color change of the skin in the location of the specific anatomical area that seems to be in question is enough to have it deleted. There are specific guidelines, yet because much of it is itself quite explicit, it is not posted as a reference to members. On closer inspection, your first scan reveals too much of the pubic region of the subject to the left, the second scan displays a reddish coloration to the same area of the younger subject in the middle. I hope that this serves to answer your question.

Masterchief80

Masterchief80

Last amongst darkness

I'm writing this not in order to criticize admins or in defense of ecchi. I write this as a person adding their own scans. Everyone who scans alone should know how much time it takes. I respect the work of the moderators and I would like moderators to respected my work.
I'm adding scans dont know what will decide one of three moderators so I suggest that what is here in the gallery.
I understand your assessment Hooyaah but personally I think that is an exaggeration. Swimsuits also can reveal so much.
I wrote earlier galleries on MT are full scans such as these three. Adding links to Compare.
to my first scan:
Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi#617422

second:
PIX5 - Witch Girl

third is full of galleries Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls. Links I gave above
and these are only examples

Fighting For Dignity Of My Soul

Your scans were borderline in as far as mature content is concerned but have been restored.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.