Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's wrong ? - Minitokyo

what's wrong ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by back07,

The scan you have submitted (Nitta) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
This scan has been unofficially altered from the original. Please check and know your sources.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

i have modificate this scan, just a little in her underwear..
why it deleted ?

and can you explain about :
This scan has been unofficially altered from the original. Please check and know your sources
?

thanks..

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

shadowwhuntress

shadowwhuntress

Divergent

I know that it said in the index that regular members are not to make replies to other members' inquiries, but I just have something to say here. :)

If I'm right, you're referring to this right > clicky?

I was the one who reported the image because of alteration (specifically cloning). And as you said, you've modified the underwear part. In the original yande.re picture, you can see at the panties part that there's some sort of suspicious liquid coming out. Your image was deleted because unofficial censoring of any form is prohibited; and as you might know already, suspicious liquids in images however small they may be are not allowed in the gallery ^^

Edit:
Modified the post to delete the link to a mature content.
Anther

here for a moment

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Modifying parts of an ecchi scan to make it acceptable is not allowed. It will be deleted in any case.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Quote by shadowwhuntressI know that it said in the index that regular members are not to make replies to other members' inquiries, but I just have something to say here. :)

If I'm right, you're referring to this right > clicky?

I was the one who reported the image because of alteration (specifically cloning). And as you said, you've modified the underwear part. In the original yande.re picture, you can see at the panties part that there's some sort of suspicious liquid coming out. Your image was deleted because unofficial censoring of any form is prohibited; and as you might know already, suspicious liquids in images however small they may be are not allowed in the gallery ^^

oh, okay shadowwhuntress
thanks
^^

merged: 12-20-2013 ~ 09:23am

Quote by AntherModifying parts of an ecchi scan to make it acceptable is not allowed. It will be deleted in any case.

hmmn, what about modifying *i'm sorry* the nipple, can MT accept that ?
thanks Anther
^^

Signature

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Any kind of alteration (it doesn't matter if in the upper or lower parts) to avoid the mature content label is forbidden.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

okay, i understand Anther
^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.