Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsukihime AMV "7th Moon" - Minitokyo

Tsukihime AMV "7th Moon"

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

- Recommended for broadband users only -

HQ version (38mb) - http://mirror.fuzzy2.com/LittleWing/7thmoon.mpg

LQ version (16mb) - http://mirror.fuzzy2.com/LittleWing/7thmoon_s.mpg

One of, if not the best fan made AMV's I've ever seen ^^/

I'm not saying it because I love Tsukihime, but because all the animation and music was done by a group called Little Wing. No stock video or audio was used =O

You can go to their links page for the full soundtrack and another AMV of Kino No Tabi ^^

http://mirror.fuzzy2.com/LittleWing/

dang all original eh? soinds interesting ill download it now and pot what i think later since the DL is kinda slow

ok just watched it, damn that was pretty frickin crazy!! though are you sure its a 100% original?

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

omg, that's some godly work! can't belive it wasn't done in a studio! someone submit this to moontype XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Other than that fact it borrows the characters from the Type-Moon game Tsukihime, it's 100% original ^^ Music, illustrations, animation, pretty much everything was done by Little Wing.

Now if only the OP for Tsukihime was as cool as this... XD

man, i gues its just hard for me to believe it cause its so god damn amazing. my god...

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cloudnine I can't thank you enough for sharing this with us, its simply amazing. VERY nicely done.

Quote by Cloudnine
Now if only the OP for Tsukihime was as cool as this... XD

I personally enjoyed the opening myself....but I must admit that this IS a work of art.....I must have this @_@ I love Tsukihime~~~~

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i can't let my yatsuba scan goto waste! CALL THE CHEF!
http://img94.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img94&image=call.jpg

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ok I have watched it about Twenty times.....My god..I still can't believe thats fan made....Seriously what some people can do is beyond all belief....seriously that is truely professional...I mean jeeze.....I've never seen anything so gracefully put together. That alone in itself would be a great advertisement for the game AND anime.

To Sammo : LOL! Isn't that Azumanga? Look like it anyways.....

But nonetheless....I've curious about more of LittleWing's work. Seriously I've been telling everyone on msn for like the past five minutes to see this clip. Though alot of them aren't fans of anime..I'm just like 'watch THE DAMN clip! YOU WILL be!" >.> *Bows to Cloudnine* all hail you! Finder of things that kick ass.

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow..
very interesting information
*click to download it*

*still doing it*

i will tell my opinion after watching it...

thx for the share in here, cloudnine :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cartez

Swiss livin' Otaku

Hey
It look interesting
I will put it to download when i will be home !!!!!!

Ain't no party like a P-Funk party Coz a P-Funk party don't stop.
Anime Paradise Group[b] |--| [b]My first wall[b]
[/b][/b][/b]

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

The download might take a while, but you can save the movie by going into the file tab and "save page as" Then you can watch the movie as many times as you want on your HD, I know I have~ ^^

lol~ I showed it to a couple of people, 2 of which are CG animators and they're jaws were literally on the floor when they saw it ^^ They're still debating on how Little Wing animated the window curtains in some of the scenes XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

goddamn..thats leet suff.....you know how i wub tsukihime too ;_;

for showing me this, ima put you in 2nd place on osi's ban list XD
(sheqel goes to first) rofl XD

/me gets sniped by dutch sniper X_x

Signature

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

holy crap...this is insane....thanks for sharing cloudnine! this is indeed a find!

Signature Image

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

wooo....................good find good find XD

*wants to make an amv*
*fails horribly at makingan amv*

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.