Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Widescreen as a auto-tag? - Minitokyo

Widescreen as a auto-tag?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I noticed that despite that it should be the most common tag for wallpapers (since 90% or recent submission is widescreen) only a very few of artists add them. Cannot we somehow make it to automatic tag, so that depending on the resolution it would automatically add to wallpapers?

PS. If is possible, it would be nice also to have a 16:9 and a 16:10 tag.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

You can use Tag-licious to post tag-related issues in the future - that's what it's there for, after all :)

AFAIK, auto-tagging isn't currently possible. Tags have to be added manually, save for those whose parent tags are set as auto, meaning when you add the child tag, the parent tag is added as well e.g. if you add Usagi Tsukino (child tag), the Blonde Hair tag (parent tag) will be added automatically.

16:9 and 16:10 are both handled by the Widescreen tag. There's no point in creating separate tags since you can search wallpapers by specific resolution already: in the wallpapers gallery, select the resolution you want from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner of the page body.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.