Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2015 Thread of Complaints [COMM] - Minitokyo

2015 Thread of Complaints [COMM]

This thread is pinned.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Yeah I agree with myri-chan that is disgusting ... Please forbid lolita scans ...

Lazy ...

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Quote by Hadim70Yeah I agree with myri-chan that is disgusting ... Please forbid lolita scans ...

I must correct you on this for future references.
Lolita = Japanese Modern/Victorian street (Harajuku) dress style
Loli = Little girl

Not to be confused with eachother as they are two very different things.

Feel free to keep posting if you want something done. The more people complain, the higher the chances will be that the staff will actually do something about it.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by Hadim70Yeah I agree with myri-chan that is disgusting ... Please forbid lolita scans ...

Yep, as Valuna said - Lolita and Lolicon are two different things.

Lolita Style usually depicts a style of clothing that includes Victorian influences like frills, headdresses, thigh highs etc. For more refs, check out the Lolita Style gallery --> LINK

Loli or Lolicon usually depicts very young, underage or childlike characters who seem oversexualized or are otherwise depicted with some kind of sexual undertones. Those are the examples that Myri-chan linked in her post.

Signature

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I would like to propose a blacklist feature in regard of this matter. And that's basically all that I have to say.

#likethat'sabadthinglol

I too find the sexualization of children disturbing and that I have noted some examples which I find particularly offensive. I agree that some stricter standards should be agreed to by the staff as to what is allowable and that the more offensive, unacceptable images should be deleted. After all, this is a family friendly site.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Because of the increasing amount of individuals offering their opinion on Myri-chan's subject in question, I created a thread where comments and other such can be placed.

Signature Image

Personally I have seen a lot of things from the good and bad side of the net, but Lolicon is just disgusting. On the other I will admit it shouldn't be on a site such as this as I believe that is the topic at hand lol (sorry if it's not) but either way I feel with the reputation this site holds and with all the things this site has going for it would ruin not only the reputation of it, but will bring in a lot of unwanted traffic through the site and will send an unwanted message to others who may join the site. That being said I do know people who are into that sort of thing and I really don't know why, I try not to judge others based on things they may into It's hard not to with such a commonly discussed topic as this to not question or have concerns as to why these people are into such disturbing this as looking at half naked kids, I mean as a lot of us I am sure would agree that it is disturbing, wrong, vile, etc, but even with that being said I wouldn't think we would have anything to worry on this site at least, I"m pretty sure the hard working people of MT would block anything of the sort from ruining the site or turning people away.

[:.:]Reality is in the eye of the beholder[:.:]

Aisha93

Aisha93

i'm muslim and happy

Me to I hate ecchi pic with a children or with adults i
Hate all ecchi things
A agree with myri we don't wana this pic with
A children it's not cool. And thanks

no God just Allah and Mohammed is messenger of AllahSignature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Quote by Aisha93i Hate all ecchi things

You can turn on the ecchi filter. Then you won't ever have to look at anything ecchi on the site.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Complaint: people not using the tag system after we've put so much love and care into it *sniffle*

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Complaint: Members complain a way too much.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

Quote by Aisha93Me to I hate ecchi pic with a children or with adults i
Hate all ecchi things
A agree with myri we don't wana this pic with
A children it's not cool. And thanks

^^ I'm on the same position with Aisha.. The reason why I'm not really wandering around in MT's gallery TT_TT

Quote by Cirru

You can turn on the ecchi filter. Then you won't ever have to look at anything ecchi on the site.

How do you turn the filter on? O_O I don't really understand about options in this site even I have been joined this site more than a year.. TT_TT

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by gadisitugirl

Quote by Cirru

How do you turn the filter on? O_O I don't really understand about options in this site even I have been joined this site more than a year.. TT_TT

Hover over your username, and go to "Site Options". Check the box next to "Hide Ecchi Content". Then click "Update".

Easy, ne? ^_~

Signature Image

Quote by myri-chanI love a lot Minitokyo. i never find a place like this before. i feel so welcome and comfortable here. Home sweet Home :) I like the atmosophere , such lovely people! the Mods and the Admin are so friendly and humble. i feel like staying with family :)

I have only one complaint there are a lots scans of Little Girls Ecchi ...Lolicon... it's really disturbing !

just an examples ....... i dislike "Only" these types of hentai wich depicts "fantasy" children (lolicon/shotacon/babykon)

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?#647768

Tsubame Nozomi#648016

( not a personal attack)

I do love Ecchi with Sexy Women, Pretty Young Ladies (Lolitas) , but Not Children!

I know a lot people will hate me after reading this ...

No more creepy scans!

Thank you .

I've looked at the two linked pictures, and the first one is plain weird.
The second one, is less weird.
I honestly can't make a concrete decision other than these pictures being weird...

merged: 04-20-2014 ~ 05:04am
By the way, Cirno, Rumia, Suika, and Flandre say hello to any paedophiles...
So let me ask you, do you feel lucky?

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

You can't submit more than 1 J-pop/K-pop per day, it makes me really mad. . . No, not actually, I just don't understand exactly why there's a limit.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Quote by Doobyfunk15You can't submit more than 1 J-pop/K-pop per day, it makes me really mad. . . No, not actually, I just don't understand exactly why there's a limit.

Our dear Sheqel put a submission limit on those scans, because it was requested by the staff back then. The exact reason was that it flooded the New Scans page. We're thinking about upping the limit or removing it at the moment. It's being worked on at the least ^^;

Complaint: I'm seeing a big lack of highlighting requests by our dear members. Don't be afraid to propose something if you think it is like that #1 song on the hitlist in your opinion ♥

EDIT How to propose highlight:
>>>look for the "Propose Highlight" button/text on the right/top side of the comment area of the submitter
>>>insert motivational text
>>>can ONLY be done on Elited pieces

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by ValunaEDIT How to propose highlight:
>>>look for the "Propose Highlight" button/text on the right/top side of the comment area of the submitter
>>>insert motivational text
>>>can ONLY be done on Elited pieces

EDIT Re: How to propose a highlight

Only Moderators and Elite Members can propose gallery items to be highlighted as they are the only ones with the "Propose Highlight" button option.

Regular members may propose items for the Elite Gallery by using the Report feature. In your report, please give concrete reasons why you believe the gallery item in question should be in the Elite Gallery.

Signature Image

I'm not getting any time for MT this year! And I also broke my promise to participate in walling(sorry angelearth10)! I hate you me and my lack of time! Dx
And also I wanted to complain about there not being a hard ecchi tag! But now it's there and I can't complain about it and that's not fair!

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Mods, please rename the person above to TheComplainer. Thank you!

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

For this instance even TheComplier might be fine, cuz the post was in compliance with thread theme, right?

And just for the sake of not posting a post without a complaint, Akiranyo (or other vector-wallers) should make epic Mecha walls, man! I mean, isn't Mecha the first thing that fits in things-that-won't-look-as-awesome-in-other- style category?

And am I the only one who likes epic robot scans on this site? (though I've never seen mecha anime.. I find that genre boring.. except EPIC GIANT ROBOTS!) The world really needs 'good' mecha wallpapers! (most of them I found here say 'mecha' but are just humans wearing suits or mecha musume(with very few mecha parts) or real robots but not laboriously vectored like some of the walls are)

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Quote by fireflywishesEDIT Re: How to propose a highlight

Only Moderators and Elite Members can propose gallery items to be highlighted as they are the only ones with the "Propose Highlight" button option.

Regular members may propose items for the Elite Gallery by using the Report feature. In your report, please give concrete reasons why you believe the gallery item in question should be in the Elite Gallery.

Seriously? Sounds like a hassle to me. No way people report items to be elited or highlighted. Guess it needs more thinking since it doesn't feel right to me >.>;

@TheComplainer: Have you ever seen how annoying those mechas are to vector? It is like that one vector that makes you bleed to death.

Now that compiler already mentioned something. I hate the fact that Aki hasn't proposed for a beach collab yet...or something *cough*

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Just thought I'd clear up a few misconceptions.

Reporting a gallery item isn't just for stating what's wrong with it, everyone! Think of the Report function as more of a "Bring to the Attention of the Staff" button, except that would've been too long. If you think a wallpaper or indy art deserves to be elited or highlighted and we've overlooked it, report the item in question and write us your reasons for wanting it in the spotlight. I did this too when I was a regular member :3

And yes, Firefly is right, only elite members and mods have the ability to propose highlights, regular members don't have that option. The system's fine as-is, it doesn't need to be changed.
So in Val's instructions, replace the "Propose Highlight" part with the "Report" part c:

Quote by Doobyfunk15You can't submit more than 1 J-pop/K-pop per day, it makes me really mad. . . No, not actually, I just don't understand exactly why there's a limit.

Most J/K-pop images that are submitted aren't actually scans, but photos. Photo shoot materials from J/K-pop are absurdly high resolution so it's easy to mistake them as scans, but they're still not allowed. The limit may have also been imposed so the gallery wasn't flooded with such photos - for example, if a member submits a photo which is deleted and then asks why it was deleted, (s)he will find out the reason i.e. photos aren't allowed, before submitting 20 more images like that one.
In short, it's to prevent the gallery from being flooded with content that'll just get deleted anyway.

When in doubt, always ask a scan mod if your image is OK to submit!~

Quote by TheCompilerAnd also I wanted to complain about there not being a hard ecchi tag! But now it's there and I can't complain about it and that's not fair!

Sorry, I guess XD

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Why is it always when I upload an indy work it gets deleted and then restored! It's nerving!
It's also getting on my nerves "the artwork is not finished blabla..." in my describtion I clearly said that it's finished! And honestly in the indy art Gallery there are MANY works which do not look like the are finished at all! Just saying!

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Hmph...

I just got a welcome message in my mail today.

What stalker did this? This site is so bad, it doesn't have e-mail confirmation and it doesn't send me my password either. I clicked this link and it said it removed my e-mail from the account. It still bothers me what person would do that. Someone desperate enough to Instagram for me? For anything regular social I use my old hotmail, so my gmail was rather odd, which is kept to private stuff and not a common thing either.

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.