Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2015 Thread of Complaints [COMM] - Minitokyo

2015 Thread of Complaints [COMM]

This thread is pinned.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Well, you still have an e-mail address on your profile, and it's a Gmail one. How anyone else could've gotten it, I have no idea. Any idea who it might be?

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I messed up and send Panda a guestbook entry. Hahaha.

I demand Angie to add >Nonexistinghero to her Wii U friend list and whoever else plays Splatoon. I could use some friends as I only had 1 friend for ages...recently got two.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Practically everyone has stalkers these days. While you're dealing with people who love you, I'm dealing with a circus parade that follows me around with pitchforks and torches.

Xan should add 'nerd' to her tag, and her Skype. Also, finally cleared all forum reports, whoever thought PM harassment was still a thing these days.
"Lexicon, give me your phone number" it said.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

So Darthas is a witch, and people is hunting him (her), apparently :P

@Val: If your stalkers get too annoying with the PM's, you can always report them. You can also friendzone them, I bet they'll stop bothering if you do that :o

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

I wish there'd be a "drop" account and all his scans from yande.re would get reassigned to that. Mostly cause he's (or she?) the biggest contributor of Megami and Nyantype pinup scans, so there's always a near psychotic scramble to upload the stuff, for what it's basically least amount of effort, since it basically means having some automated way of refreshing yande.re of when the scans show up.

Scans that have been posted and accepted here weeks ago suddenly get deleted arbitrarily by a certain moderator so I would like the site's staff to control their moderators more closely.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.