Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Farenheit 911 ?!? what do you think? - Minitokyo

Farenheit 911 ?!? what do you think?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I think I'm gonna start a political war with this one, "which I'm not really aiming but it is heading there" XD what do you guys think of this one for those of you who saw this documentary. Is it all propaganda to you, an eye opener, both, or just purer comedy to you guys.

Signature

squeeb0y

Pantsu Inspector

Heh, this is a pretty funny topic. For what it's worth, i thought this was a really good and informative movie. I have a lot of discussions with people about innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq are being killed every day, and we in America are so sheltered we have no idea what pain they're going through. This movie sheds a lot of light on this that most media outlets avoid like the plague. There was actually very little of Moore's normal propahanda style directing, and he mostly just put out the facts, and let the film speak for itself. But anyway, that's just MHO. But i definately think everyone should watch it at least once with an open mind.

-Never knows best-

when i first watched it, i was laughing my ass off, the way he portrayed george w bush as a bumbling idiot (not that he's not). as the movie progressed, it got more grim and serious. all in all i pretty enjoyed it, shed some light into what's going on with the u.s government. although i admit most of the things there are exagerrated, it's still a good watch

akachan

akachan

the poikylotekne

I agree with squeebOy...I'm italian and when I saw it I get angry...very angry :(

Signature
una hirundo not facit ver...duoque? O.o

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i think it's a good documentary because it gives informations (which is the purpose of a documentary), but well yeah i consider it not as propaganda, but as a political move, just the way he makes things follow each others, you know it kinda force you to dislike bush
+ there's a good soundtrack i think eheh :)

so yeah the truth is it's something you should watch, just to think things over and not be trapped in informations that the media give you

that was kind of funny and yet kind of full of bullshit. Just because Bush is going to win doesn't mean that they should play dirty propagandas.

I'd never liked Bush, so I've voted for Al Gore. I think Kerry is strange as hel and his promises are full of shitl, but since I don't want Bush back in the office, Kerry is his ONLY opponent. Take what can you get people say. -_-

love the documentary. thought it was very informative. the best part is when moore and the army recruiter
try to recruit the congressman's kids into the army. Also when they all signed the Patriot Act and didn't even
know what it was. there was others but it's best just to watch the movie. like squeeboy said " everyone should watch it at least once with an open mind."

love the documentary. thought it was very informative. the best part is when moore and the army recruiter
try to recruit the congressman's kids into the army. Also when they all signed the Patriot Act and didn't even
know what it was. there was others but it's best just to watch the movie. like squeeboy said " everyone should watch it at least once with an open mind."

I love it, because it show to the american people some truths that the government conceal from them. :D

komornik26

Elite Section 9 Member

it's a good movie although it's been made in low propaganda style... for me this film reveals the truth behind Dubya's plans towards Iraq and oil. What's more it shows connection of Bin Laden with Bush's family... but mostly it's pure propaganda as hell - if this movie had been made a few years earlier then you could easily tell that it has been made by communists...

Droknar

the Socially Inept

The entire film was a waste of my life. Even most moderate Democrats agree that Michael Moore is WAY overboard.

Most of the information in this so-called 'documentary' was taken completely out of context. Take the congressman's son recruitment part. He shows a few Congressman saying no. What he doesn't show are the senators and congressman that were interviewed that had close friends, relatives, cousins, brothers and sisters that were serving.

The man is a vast desolate human wasteland of slanderous attacks and misguided opinions based on half-truths taken out of context for his own purposes. I hope he never breeds, and I hope the American people are smart enough to validate anything the media says by getting their own facts and making their own judgments.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

That's too bad, he's married and has children. I'm not getting into this one, I've had enough of politics for a lifetime. -_-'

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

well I like Michael Moore because he isnt afarid to voice stuff, but the films he does isnt pure facts but they are good movies nonetheless. Like his books as well, hes a genius at being sarcastic ;)

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.