Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the meaning behind your username? - Minitokyo

What is the meaning behind your username?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

guriya

guriya

never be alone I'm here

i watched cartoon, on TV , the main character name is moomkiguriya..... mean wexdoll... so that's why I name it gur4ya.....

Hope my All wishes come true Ameen

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Minitokyo was the very first website I have ever registered for- so from the get go I didn't know what sort of username I really wanted for myself. The original username that I decided on was DarkAngel - mainly because of my best friend at the time being an influence. She often times would have usernames with the word "Angel" in it along with something dark or mysterious. After running through a load of ideas that were already taken I came up with "HatedAngel" and have been with it ever since. I would change it but I don't know what to. Also I feel like this username has grown on me in a way.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

I have this delusion that I'm actually an awesome writer. I came up with Redwyn as a name for one of my character. Redwyn is red wynter. Wynter is of course from the word winter. When developing the character, I always have the image of fresh blood splattering everywhere on an otherwise calm and serene winter scenery. I did a bit of research on the name and it turns out that this one guy went and publish his book with a character named Redwyn and they even made a tv series out of it. Like what even- I watched it and I hated it with a passion because of all these strong feels it gives me I can't even-
I'm still attempting to write the story though even if I'll never be as great as George RR Martin (u_u)
Wanted to scrape it completely out of my life at first (just because some other author already use it; yes it's totally unreasonable but makes perfect sense to me) but I love the name and red is my favourite color so I kept it. I wanted to use crazy-becky at first like my tumblr but I was like meh I like Redwyn so Redwyn it is!

#likethat'sabadthinglol

happytail73

happytail73

TRUE BLOOD FUDANSHI!

Happy + Tail + 73

When I was registering for AP before, I really wanted a very cool username but maybe because of too much thought that I have put on it, I ended up with this sloppy, crappy and corny username. The “happy” part was from the blue winged cat from the anime FAIRYTAIL which I really love because of the comedic flavor that he adds to the series. You may obviously knew where the “tail” part came from…of course from the series title (that’s so lame)*head bang on the nearest wall*. But for the “73” part, I think very few people knew this. It was still part of my obsession for FARYTAIL, “73” stands for July 3: the day Lucy joined FAIRYTAIL and the day when all the fun adventure starts.

In short, my username was taken from and almost sounds like FAIRYTAIL.

I didn’t bother to change it when I registered here, just to be consistent or maybe I was just bad on remembering names. Since then I’ve used this username whenever I register to some other sites out there. Because my fingers had gotten used to type same keys for almost every day. For some reason, I like this UN even though it was really not that cool to hear but I think it has some luck on it(for example, almost all my comments before in AP are marked as good comment).

To sum it up, usernames are like nicknames they somehow reflect the user’s personality and character. But it doesn’t show the user’s true identity in order to protect their personal lives and at the time for them escape from reality for a while.

Live a little! Cry and Laugh a lot! And don't forget to always Love!

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

actually my one was from the erementar gerad this anime,which was the final episode,Ku and Rei sing the incantation,in the incantation that got one phrase was between you and me~XD this is where i got it as my username~

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Fairly simple, actually... Cirru is taken from the beautiful cirrus type of cloud.

BushidoGaara

BushidoGaara

Your eyes see nothing...

There isn't much meaning behind my username. DAD are my initials and I don't know about the 3 and the i. The username is pretty much my college username used to log in and check my emails. I don't really like my username that much. Is there a way to change it?

Knowing it is an ideal never to be reached...strive toward it again today. As a matter of course. - Kaname Tosen (Bleach)

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Quote by dad3iThere isn't much meaning behind my username. DAD are my initials and I don't know about the 3 and the i. The username is pretty much my college username used to log in and check my emails. I don't really like my username that much. Is there a way to change it?

Ask a mod (blue name), be nice and use english. Thats all.
And yea make sure that is free. So type name and add after minitokyo.net. If shows that it doesn't exists, means is free for take.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Gamefreak91

Mines easy to explain. Ever since I was like 4 may be I been into video games. From NES's Super Mario Bros. To Sega' Sonic and Shinobi games and etc. VIDEO GAMES ARE PART OF ME. Got so into it I hope to b a part of the game industry someday. So ya there it is.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Uhm it's my name (shortcut).
And the numbers - were just random ;]

aenimus

aenimus

thx.oroichimarux.4.shiki

the inner male in every female 'coolisized' by an attempt twords æ inclusion later coined instead 'story or machinant found within that from before ones culture existed', i can not explain why the choice of root or modification in to something that i do not know exists (outside gnowance and the existance ((purported before me)) neologi), honesty that had never been borne to any other perhaps concerning what may be idolitat self for is not thought of as rape or even erasure (sorry to sund this thread fireflywishes, i have composed a work titled 'within' that may not be but instead an attempt to define and to apologize i place here ((below)) link and scan of intigrant beyond prologue twelve ((sorry owner Mt for declaring adult like i have LiveJournal, it is this very entry that is the reason for me classifying my account)) rent in a way inspired by The Fishermans Dream Hokusai ((nudity continent)) )?

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/luciphos/within%20beyond%20prologue%20intigrant%20twelve.jpg

,.~>strive.twords.gnosis<~.,

gadisitugirl

gadisitugirl

D u n d u n

The story behind my name... Gadis is Indonesia's word of girl, "itu" could mean "it is". So actually my username means "girl is girl"
At first I was signed in this site because my sister told me so. She likes to browsing in Minitokyo and need an acc. So when I made an account I wasn't thinking seriously about the account's username nor the account itself. Not long after that I can't remember how I made some friends in here, it was the first time for me having conversation with peps around the world. That's how I began to use the account by myself (before it was usually used by my sister)
If I remember how my username was made, I might remember the whole part above.. Hehe(?)

Signature Imageᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜs! ಥ‿ಥ

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.