Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsubasa On Bed - Minitokyo

Tsubasa On Bed

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MisaSasekage

MisaSasekage

War Queen

Quote: The image you have submitted (Tsubasa On Bed) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- It featured a subject in poor taste. This includes, but is not limited to: sexually suggestive scenes, sexually provocative imagery of children, culturally motivated hate, and excessive violence or gore.

Repeated violation of this policy will lead to suspension of your upload privileges.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
photoshopped

Links are: http://www.zerochan.net/458109 or here: https://yande.re/post/show/173880/cleavage-haotone_tsubasa-hontani_kanae-kisaragi_go
As far I can understand there is both a safe version and an explicit version, on top of the fact that the safe version is a lot older than the explicit version (meaning it existed before the explicit version) The explicit version existed only about a year ago. The version I uploaded was safe, the object in her hand is her left hair tie.

I also didn't do any kind of modifying to the scan.

Fenafir

Retired Moderator, Scanner

Fenafir

Just because the safe scan is older does not always mean its the original. Maybe the oldest scan was scanned long ago and photoshopped by the original scanner or someone that can. Anyway the breast's lineart area where the nipple used to be look shoddy and suspicious of being photoshopped. If I or you can find the the authenticity of the no nipple version then I will restore it.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.