Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do You Like About Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

What Do You Like About Minitokyo?

How Often Do You Visit Minitokyo?

I live here.
15 votes
At least one per day.
18 votes
Once or twice per week or so
6 votes
One or twice per month or so
1 votes
Several times per year
1 votes
Very infrequently
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

This is just a fun little thread where you may tell others what it is that brings you to Minitokyo. It could be just one thing or many. Perhaps you like the shout box activity or the forums and such social interaction as may also be found in guest book posts, private messages, and one of the active groups. Perhaps it's the galleries filled with high quality scans, member art and wallpapers and you either like submitting or downloading, or even commenting about such things. Also, perhaps it is because you may enjoy commenting on or submitting reviews about anime, manga, games, and the like. Maybe there is something else that you like and it may be that there is something about Minitokyo as a community which is difficult to express, as it seems more to you than merely the sum of its parts. Whatever your reason or reasons for being a member and for returning, please tell us why and if you have any suggestion or ideas that might make Minitokyo even more attractive and fun please feel welcome to share them as well.

Personally, I enjoy coming here for the awesome social experience. There are few places on the internet where I find such a fine collection of people from all over the globe who, having such a variety of cultural differences, customs, and life experiences, interact so well with one another. I have made so many wonderful friends here and am constantly amazed at how well they can communicate in English their thoughts, emotions, feelings, and opinions. There always seems to be something interesting going on here and I love being engaged in it.

MT is a good site for sharing scans of mangas ,animes ,or games .... but the most interesting thing about MT is the possibilty to communicate with otakus from all around the world discovering other ways of thinking and learning about different cultures ..and the moderators are very kind and friendly unlike the other sites...

i have a lot of wonderful friends here and i am honored to know them ^^ + we learn english here ^.^'

Big Thanks to our Admin!

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Meeting different people from across the globe whom all enjoy all different kinds of anime. I also enjoy every once in a while goofing off in the shoutbox. I also find it fun to be able to mess with my pages layout. Not many websites let you do that.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Hi everybody !
I particularly appreciate to share good drawings with friends all around the world. With Minitokyo, I discovered mangakas I didn't know be fore. It's like an infinite space in which you discover new planets every day. I like to come here after a hard working day because it's friendly. Today, I'm far from home in Paris for the job and, tomorrow, I have to go to Bordeaux. I cannot scan, but I'm connected in my hotel room...
I'll just add that Minitokyo is a little (too much) puritan. But I can understand.
Friendly, moritz

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Home sweet home. Even Mai-chan is to be found in the house. My life work is here...or well, let's cut it down to a hobby. It is the only thing that truly connects me to this place. The community is pretty decent aswell... It makes my heart race for my need to stalk everyone. I like to know my people, you see? Sometimes there are people that spice things up to a pleasuring and a very entertaining experience. All the more fun I say. Aside from that, I have experienced pretty bad communities and it pretty much decides if you truly like a place or not.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Princess-Sophitia

Princess-Sophitia

Goddess of the Sea

I appreciate all the friends I've made here, and all the lovely people to be met still~

I don't come here very often, but when I do I feel welcomed and included c:

The wonderful wallpapers don't hurt either x3

Signature Image "I know I'm not strong, but I'm cute!"- Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

MT = Home Town :3

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Everyone is just so wonderful here ^w^ It's a site where you can meet great people and otakus~! :3 We have the best high quality scans <3 And we are a hard working community :3 It's a home for anyone who feels left out of the part :) You guys are the best >w< (And people actually appreciate my muffins here xD) And I love all the groups here too! :D

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

YukariSendou

YukariSendou

New World to Begin

Hmmm.....this is really interesting poll ^^
I used to live in Minitokyo ^^, but suddenly I'm very busy with my school and really I don't have any time to go to MT anymore T^T. But now, I think I have much time to go to MT ^^

"uruchai....uruchai....uruchai....uruchaaai...."Signature Image

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

MT is the very first time i learn about Photoshop with the help of good friends. people of MT is so random you'll find any type of people here :P this is a good place to hangout , relax , stalking people and other things you can think as long as inside circle of MT rules. so... MT is place for me to learn XD

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

For me, it's the amazing people here, they just make MT better then what it all ready is.

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I love how there are so many areas I can participate in. I can do some tagging, download wallpapers and scans, look at the pretty indy art, argue debate with someone in the forums, have random conversations via guestbook and talk with random people in the shoutbox about whatever random topic we want. I'm sure there's more, and I'm still discovering new things.

MT is a great place to meet new people and just kickstart a conversation whenever you feel like it. Just throw the ball back and forth a few times and before you realize it you've moved on to Skype and having silly discussions about celebrities and hot guys and your life and someone else's life and whatever else is under the Sun. That's how great MT is.

Plus I get to meet funny Americans who do terrific owl impressions and fly on flags and eagles when traveling, so there's that.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Mine is a bit of a story.

When I first joined MT back in 2004, I actually came here looking for a particular waller. Once I had found out that he was more active on Minitokyo, I decided to stop by. I saw a whole bunch of people chatting in the shout box and I was just taken back by everything that Minitokyo was. Scans, Wallpapers, Forums, a Shout box. It was an overload. I had to be a part of that community, regardless of cost.

Back during the hay day, it was all the great conversations in the shout box, the fantastic members, the wonderful (and crazy at times) forum threads and more importantly the art work that had me camped out for hours at a time on MT. I even use to cruise the gallery for duplicates and anything of lesser quality to report. I spent a lot of time on Minitokyo, made a lot of great friends and genuinely had a blast. I had been a part of other communities before, but nothing felt as close as Mintokyo. Nor as much fun.

I left MT for a bit and came back around 2010, and honestly I came back for the same reasons. I was more than pleased to see that, despite an evident decrease in activity, there was still such a great active community and lots of wonderful wallpapers. I came back and did the same thing I did before, and as I got promoted I found myself active in new ways. Trying to offer more for MInitokyo and its members to have fun with and new ways to try and get more people back to this fantastic website.

Even if trends constantly change, I think theres's elements that Minitokyo has that keep people coming back at times.

Signature Image

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I love MT because I can make so many Anime loving friends who are rarely found in my country.
With the help of MT I also came to know that there are so many anime in this world and due to my shy nature MT is the only site I have account.
Here in MT every one are kind and ready to help, Mt also gives in inspiration to draw and vector.
And I don't why MT is like my family here I have many friends whom I never saw in person but I can understand them by mere letter they type and also make an imaginary face of them.
Minitokyo Daisuki <3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

Falbare90

Falbare90

(=>益<=)

Once in a while I check in, but the reason I joined MT was to troll a kid from my old class right after but I'm glade I made good friends here. If it wasn't for this place I would still be a troll.

(\ /)
( . .)
c()()

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Why I like it? Guess cause it has very solid standards about what is allowed, regarding art and member behavior. Back in 2007 I just tasted the making of anime art and I needed some solid grounds to stand on. That was AnimePaper and Minitokyo. I preferred the first one until some time, but as quality started to drop, I placed my residence here onto MT rather. If is possible, I check it daily.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Huesin

Administrator, Linguistics

Huesin

dead to everyone

I joined MT because I saw really good wallpapers here. At first, I wanted to become a waller, and talk to other wallers and learn from them.. but instead I ended up making spam to gain credits to download scans lol x.x everything went down from there.. I used to post daily in the Off-Topic forums, and I still post there sometimes, I don't feel guilty for doing that :P because I made many good friends, and I learned many things about others' cultures in the process.. That's why I like MT, because of the friends, the walls, the fact that most people don't mind that I use a death mask. Other sites aren't as tolerant as MT =w= There are many hostile people on the internet, but here, most people is nice people who love anime and art.

Signature
	ImageThere's always one who plants an evil seed and
preaches fear to pull you to the other side
Into a world of lies.

kuro115b

kuro115b

Hello...It's been a long time?

To me, Minitikyo is a place where I can meet a lot of different people in network, submit my work and have fun looking for people comment and wallpapers! Minitokyo helped me a lot to communicate more and let people know both my passion and limit to do something! My first impression on Minitokyo is this Place is a "CanonBall" how should I say....Boombastic with a lot of art and beautiful scan! >_<

Signature
Hi nyann~

Doobyfunk15

Doobyfunk15

Kampfer Hario

Personally, I like the atmosohere, the people/friendship, the sharing of scans and the scans themselves :)

darth750

darth750

Blurb! Blurb! Wooble! Wooble!

i like the sleepy girl banner top and bottom :D but seriously great community, best place for pics and art, good site for any anime/manga fan.

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

What is there not to like. I mean this is a fun place to hang out.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

At first, I joined MT only to download wallpapers and scans. But then I began to develop an interest in making learning photoshop, making wallpapers, and talking to other members here. For me, MT is a great community for anime fans. It's always nice to talk to fellow anime fans here. The wallpapers and scans are awesome... they are all well organized too. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.