Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't view pms I have posted please help - Minitokyo

Can't view pms I have posted please help

This thread is pinned.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

Death is only the beginning

When I go and look at pms I have posted to friend it won't let me view them, it says it does not exist

Little vampire, little vampire my lovely white knight, let me see you tonight with your fangs ready to bite. Little vampire, little vampire oh how my heart aches for you, I wish to wake by your side every time I awake. Little vampire, little vampire I see you in my dreams, our screams of delight as we chase one another. Little vampire, little vampire why do you torture me so, I don't want you to let go, though you know the danger grows. Little vampire, little vampire will I be safe in your arms, until our time comes will I be safe in your arms? Little girl, little girl just lay your head, come next night all will be alright. -by: Me

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

this is quite a common error with the database and can happen from time to time either it being peak time or not (even I have this happen a lot). have you tried refreshing once or twice while on that page via the pm? if so and still no result, what device/s are you using, what time of day and how long has this been happening. other people have been having this issue, thinking someone had deleted the message, when in fact it's been a database error instead. not quite certain if someone deletes it on the other end and it disappears completely, from what I've learned from past times playing on this site, even though one party deletes the message it's still in the other user's pm box. hope this helps some and it gets resolved shortly.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

same as me here...
:/

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Is it a common problem? Even if I know it's important for some people to want to re-read the PM - I'm not really having this issue. So I don't really know where to look.
Maybe try clearing your net files and cache and see if the PM box still continues to bug out, although I'm sure the PM would've been sent either way.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Tell the members to just use the GB for their messages as the PM are not really P anyway. Just sayin'

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Quote by UberDogTell the members to just use the GB for their messages as the PM are not really P anyway. Just sayin'

I'm sure if they wanted to use the GB, they would have. Seeing as they didn't, I'd say that they rather it be considered private.
But no, your suggestion is not a solution - especially when some members have important things to discuss such as RL problems which they rather others not see.

Don't belabor the point, I still want to know if this is an issue after doing what I suggested.
Thanks.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Lelouch-Cat

Lelouch-Cat

Death is only the beginning

It kind of fixed it's self, but it still does it from time to time

Little vampire, little vampire my lovely white knight, let me see you tonight with your fangs ready to bite. Little vampire, little vampire oh how my heart aches for you, I wish to wake by your side every time I awake. Little vampire, little vampire I see you in my dreams, our screams of delight as we chase one another. Little vampire, little vampire why do you torture me so, I don't want you to let go, though you know the danger grows. Little vampire, little vampire will I be safe in your arms, until our time comes will I be safe in your arms? Little girl, little girl just lay your head, come next night all will be alright. -by: Me

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

I'll get the robots to look into it, thanks Lel.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Censored...Meh

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Well, it's been happening for me too, for at least a few days. It did go away eventually, but I just wanted to share my experience:
- refreshing the PM pages did nothing;
- logging in and out did nothing;
- what DID solve it, in the end, was going back to the PMs I'd sent a few days ago and opening each until the present day. After I did that, they magically fixed themselves.

Or it might be the voodoo chanting and intense staring I did. Or just a coincidence. Either way, that's what fixed it for me.

P.S. I'm using Firefox, if it's relevant.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

The PM you were looking for does not exist.
If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum.
Return to the Minitokyo homepage.

Was not able to view any of the messages in my Outbox. This error showed up for all of them. Using Opera browser.

Tried Pande's workaround to open all of them from the beginning. v_v ...now only the most recent 6 don't open, but may not stay that way. Who knows... hope it gets fixed. : )

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

iPhone, on safari :(
Can't see a couple of recent pm I posted, and not sure if the person received them. I asked them on their guest no reply yet cuz other side side of world thing. Gonna try as suggested. Will report if it help

merged: 08-28-2014 ~ 10:29am
Did the first two. Now the last one -le sigh-

#likethat'sabadthinglol

I have this same problem. And the only PM's I'm trying to read are deletion notices from scans that I posted, so they're from the mods.

Do pms even work here?

merged: 09-24-2022 ~ 07:59am
looks like pms do not work here.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.