Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Background and color suggestion - Minitokyo

Background and color suggestion

Tagged under K-On!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

This here http://imageshack.com/a/img546/4336/nd1g.jpg

At first I was thinking of putting doors and window plus a bed and all the usual bedroom stuff but then I feel like it's a bit generic. And then I thought about maybe doing abstract or surrealistic; something like Yusuke Nakamura. I'm really stuck and can't decide on this one.

Also, I'm not so sure about my color choice. The blue wall is horrifying. I'll change Mio's hair black, the dark blue will be the highlight. I like the green of her headphones but I'll probably make it darker and less bright. Black shirt and pink skirt is what I'm not satisfied with most. I can't seem to find the right combination for the shirt and skirt :( How about blue skirt and white shirt? If you have any other color suggestion for other things such as her hair scrunchie and whatnot feel free to comment :)

#likethat'sabadthinglol

AnGeeChan

AnGeeChan

Mangaka

Putting a bed on the right and making it a bedroom seems like a good idea to me. Also I have a nice idea if you don't wanna toy with too many room details - let her seat in the window similar to this
Karneval 03

You will have to add a lot of shadows of course with the window on her right (a bit of sky, clouds or birds maybe) but u could forget about the room stuff and play with the light more (you don't have any serious shadows there so nothing gonna confuse you). Should turn up simple but effective (it is in my imagination :D)
The colors of her clothes are yours too choose, try various combinations as long as you like one, you can change it in the program and see what you like, right? just for fun I would make the panties pink or something ;)

"Ah, dear God, if you really do exist
Watch over this child who will not give up"

Redwyn

Redwyn

#SJW apparently

That's a great idea. The perspective of the window might give me a headache though...but on the upside I could play more with lighting which is brilliant!

I played with so much color combination I gave up OTL Pink panties is adorable X)

#likethat'sabadthinglol

Shikniful

Shikniful

Digital Artist

you could add a bookshelf or some huge size stuffed animals, or maybe a guitar since it look like she try to make her own music there

Check my site for more art~

Pixiv: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4565869

Dynamic lighting could be employed coming from stage right without a clear light source being indicated. Any amount of furnishing would ad to the piece, although the more you add the more detail would become important, unless you really were going for a minimalistic look and feel. More detail in the foreground and less as your eye travels further into the background or just the opposite is a good general rule. The perspective of the slope of the floor looks a bit off, but adding objects would aid that as well.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.