Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A lot of boy x boy love art in Shingeki no kyojin lately... - Minitokyo

A lot of boy x boy love art in Shingeki no kyojin lately...

Tagged under Shingeki no Kyojin

page 1 of 1 3 total items

When you see this series is normal to think that there will be this kind of images, actually in any anime you can expeted this type of indie or fan art.... but right now they are the only ones running around ...no more new scans or wallpapers...pure boy x boy
Of course nobody's fault that there are no original images posted or circulating, but still, everytime i check there are more and more of this pictures...some very good...but that's not the point ...at least a girl x girl, sometime in a while, but no...pure boy x boy...

Besides it looks like krista is checking out on eren in the latest episode in the manga ...just saying...

(what !?...you can dream, but i cant ?!)

Yeah, i came here looking for some official shingeki scans, not these god awful yaoi doujins. It would be a little more tolerable if they had some different pairings once in a while. Preferably with Jean. Or Bertholdt. Or Marco.

pls.... i m beggin g............

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

As long as the images fit the criteria for acceptable scans, then they're fair game to be submitted on MT.

If you want to browse the gallery without seeing the shounen/shoujo-ai content (or any content, for that matter), just search for "Shingeki no Kyojin -tag you want to filter out":
- no shounen-ai: Shingeki no Kyojin -Shounen-ai
- no shoujo-ai: Shingeki no Kyojin -Shoujo-ai
- no doujinshi (both covers and pages): Shingeki no Kyojin -Doujinshi
- no shounen-ai doujinshi (both covers and pages): Shingeki no Kyojin -Shounen-ai -Doujinshi
and so on.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.