Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my scan was deleted and told me to make bug report - Minitokyo

my scan was deleted and told me to make bug report

Tagged under Neon Genesis Evangelion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

What am i suppose to do now it just got deleted and what now i tried to upload again and it says its already exsisting scan so what do i do?

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

You are supposed to make a bug report only if it was caused by a REAL bug. However your scans (which are basically official wallpapers) are already present in the gallery and we don't accept the same images twice. Therefore your submissions are invalid and will be deleted.
You can submit the same only if your version is superior, which is usually achived by self-scanning, but since yours are official wallpapers, thats not your case.
Minitokyo is not a site where you can upload whatever you want. Reading the Guide/FAQ about the site rules and submission requirements might avoid deletions in the future.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Nvm how do i request to just delete all of stuff i posted

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

A moderator will delete those later. Not sure if is a good or bad thing about Minitokyo that you cannot remove even images you uploaded (wallpapers and indy art included)
Anyways, is not that we don't accept scans which are not scanned by yourself. But before it, please check the gallery if already are here or not. Some galleries might be big, but using character tags by searching might decrease the quantity.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Ok than thank you for helping

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.